Housebuye

Could Ke-Shawn Hayes win a title in 2020?

18 hours ago, hammerlockthree said:

maybe if he transfers

If he has eligibility left and is still gonna wrestle, couldn't he transfer to Mizzou for this last year?  They have a hole at 141 due to Eierman leaving, right?

I think a lot of you guys are selling Ke-shawn short due to his injury last year and wrestling up at 157 the year before.  The Ke-shawn that wrestled at 141/149 was a solid AA contender who had numerous wins over All Americans and took down Zane twice in the dual meet.  My understanding last year is he was going to challenge Sasso at 149 because he had outgrown 141.  If he is able to recover from his injury I have to believe he could be solid option for someone at 149.  If that means the Bucks slide Sasso up to 157 this makes room for Hayes.  While I like Keshawn, I don't see this happening but would love to see him get a shot else where and finally achieve the elusive AA.  Excellent wrestler and a class act all around.

3 hours ago, balanceseeker said:

I think a lot of you guys are selling Ke-shawn short due to his injury last year and wrestling up at 157 the year before.  The Ke-shawn that wrestled at 141/149 was a solid AA contender who had numerous wins over All Americans and took down Zane twice in the dual meet.  My understanding last year is he was going to challenge Sasso at 149 because he had outgrown 141.  If he is able to recover from his injury I have to believe he could be solid option for someone at 149.  If that means the Bucks slide Sasso up to 157 this makes room for Hayes.  While I like Keshawn, I don't see this happening but would love to see him get a shot else where and finally achieve the elusive AA.  Excellent wrestler and a class act all around.

well sure ... but do you think he can win the NCAA title in 2020?   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯