Hombres its been awhile since I checked in wanted to update you gents on whats going on The Voice of Wrestlings got a following so hears the facts the good the bad and the ugly.  Trying to run down my old hand Wallace gents looking around checked in with his ex old lady now shes got a reel case on Wallace back due child support nothing gets them riled up than running out on them kids but Wallace warnt much on paying child support shes a painted lady gents wearing reel tight clothes and all a bit big in the hips if you know what i mean and you do know what I mean I was there to her shack asking questions brought in some Captain Morgan sat out on the deck bad mouthing Wallace and then it come to me gents get ahold of her and give her a cut of Mudflap magic she fit me like a flesh tuxedo friends so I sunk her with my pink torpedo left her there snoring on the couch any of you gents hear of Wallace drop me a line theres money in it give you $500 cash for good info as to his wearabouts.

Was up to Ames there doing a tear off for ISU stopped by the wrestling run into my close personal friend KD told me he dint come to ISU to finish second got his eyes on Tommy says he was one move away last year from taking him and hes getting ready to serve him some home cooking up to Ames there aint no love lost there friends he dont just not like T&T he hates them with a passion says first hes gonna challenge him then hes gonna smash him and gents my moneys on KD.

Now friends heading over to Council Bluffs doing some big EPDM jobs making money hand over fist you know me gents got more money than God and not tight fisted with it The Voice of Wrestlings aint scratching a poor mans ass any of you gents out that way want to get together for some fellowship at the dog fights you just let me know talk about the worlds oldest and gratest sport and share some libations and throw a little money around you guys are like a reel family to me.

"the looser the waistband the deeper the quicksand" is the best line from that song and it doesn't even make any sense.

Well... never thought I’d be thinking about the lyrics, but maybe the waistband is a handle of sorts for the lucky bun day?

12 minutes ago, WillieBoy said:

Cheap, cheezy and sleazy... time to retire the act.

Not fair.

The legend that is KMF is legit, this poster is KMF 2.0 - and the difference is significant. Let's be fair and separate KMF 2.0 for these targeted attacks.

1 hour ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Not fair.

The legend that is KMF is legit, this poster is KMF 2.0 - and the difference is significant. Let's be fair and separate KMF 2.0 for these targeted attacks.

I agree.  Much like Shakespeare, it is not possible for such great literature as has been produced by KMF to be the creation of solely one man.