With the 14 pages of arguments, figured this might get lost in the other thread.

Match 1 against Orazgylyjov (TKM). Gives up exposure on an arm throw to start the match, then follows up with front head pinch-type roll to take early 5-2 lead. Gives up TD after failed head pinch halfway through second, 5-4. Secures a TD and then gives up a late push out, final score Dake wins 7-5.

Match 2 against Russian. Gets to Dakes leg, Dake counters to expose and finish on top position 4-0, then secures two guts 8-0. At end of the 1st period Dake gets to his double leg and drives through to Russians back for TD and exposure, wins 12-0.

**Russian lost 12-6 to Turkmanistan, so bracket must be some type of round robin.

Match 3 against Budgey (CAN). Dake attempts a hip toss on the edge going to his own back but exposing, looked like 4 to me, but ref calls it 2&2. Dake secures a TD, follows up with four guts to end match 12-2 a minute into to the 1st.

**this match was labeled "semifinal", and Orazgylyjov (TKM) wins 10-0 over Austrian in another "semifinal". So I'm assuming the top two in each round robin advanced to final four, and now Dake will have re-match against Turkmanistan for Gold (can't find actual bracket/format anywhere). 

Edited by Giovanni

Link to Mat C stream. You can rewind to all of Dake's matches so far.

**Update: I missed Dake's actual 2nd match the first time skimming through. Techs Spanish wrestler 10-0 in 15 seconds with TD and four consecutive guts.

FYI: he is the very first match when the live feed kicks in, start of 2nd match is right at about an hour past that (short match so more difficult to find), 3rd match is about an hour past the 2nd, 4th match is ~17 minutes before feed ends (also short match so more difficult to find).

Edited by Giovanni

56 minutes ago, Giovanni said:

**Update: I missed Dake's actual 2nd match the first time skimming through. Techs Spanish wrestler 10-0 in 15 seconds with TD and four consecutive guts.

FYI: he is the very first match when the live feed kicks in, start of 2nd match is right at about an hour past that (short match so more difficult to find), 3rd match is about an hour past the 2nd, 4th match is ~17 minutes before feed ends (also short match so more difficult to find).

Thanks for the updates!

Finals should be starting in about 15 minutes, if I did my time zone calculation correctly.. not sure what mat yet.

On a side note. Josh Rodrigues also made the finals at 57Kg on Mat A. First match was back and forth, held on for a 13-11 win over Tajikistani wrestler. Has been pretty dominant in every other match I watched including 11-0 tech over Germany in semis. 

5 minutes ago, Coach_J said:

Not overly impressive.  Not World Championship form by a stretch.

Definitely some rust in his first match, has been dominant against lesser competion since. Should be interesting to see how he does with a rematch against Orazgylyjov in the finals.

2 hours ago, Giovanni said:

Is this a live stream? Trying to figure out how to watch his finals match live. 

11 minutes ago, Housebuye said:

Is this a live stream? Trying to figure out how to watch his finals match live. 

Yes, but you can rewind to find earlier matches. Not sure what mat Finals will be on. 2nd session just started with repechage, assuming Finals will follow.

Giovanni, you’re the man. Thank you. 
CoschJ: agreed. Looks like he won’t be in peak form by Worlds. Sloppy by Dake standards. 
Luckily overall the weight is "shallow" ish ....
I dont think he beats Ringer in current form, but if he does, I still think he's top 2 come Worlds.

Same with Ringer... if he wins...

So interested in how they (both) look up/down a weight next year