Alwayswrestling

Dake/Dieringer Final X location?

18 hours ago, dwkeller said:

how about in a movable octagon, with water injection values and 15% spin dynamics. First to 20 wins. No breaks.

Is this the mat from the Cox - Taylor series a couple years ago? 

On 7/24/2019 at 5:56 PM, dwkeller said:

funny, wasn't thinking of that, just day dreamin at work (LA baby)

Is this Dwayne Keller?  I was matside when you wrestled Gene Davis in Cleveland.

On 7/29/2019 at 7:28 AM, fadzaev2 said:

Austin, Texas.....is it being held along with other wrestling?  Is this the only thing going on?  How was Austin chosen????

Wrestling hotbed of US.

Seriously, probably has something to do with Flowrestling, as they are being mysteriously quiet on the sitation.

I recently relocated to Texas and the choice of Austin Texas as the site of a single match with World Championship implications is simply dumbfounding. No one in this place gives a crap about wrestling. I am not even sure that the competitors' girlfriends will show up...stunned that they would choose this "wrestling desert" for such a big match.

I recently relocated to Texas and the choice of Austin Texas as the site of a single match with World Championship implications is simply dumbfounding. No one in this place gives a crap about wrestling. I am not even sure that the competitors' girlfriends will show up...stunned that they would choose this "wrestling desert" for such a big match.
Wtf did you expect from USA Wrestling?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, npope said:

Austin has maybe 200 bands that could draw far more fans than any wrestling event.