olddirty

Check out this smoke show

It looks like whoever made/updated this guys Wikipedia page added one of the Sunkist kids team photo to Zeke Jones wikipedia page.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeke_Jones  In the caption it has August Wesley listed with a link to his page, but isn't that Matt Ghaffari in the back row with a stop sign?  He's not in the caption.  Clearly August Wesley needs to be in the caption and not Ghaffari.

On 7/8/2019 at 6:50 AM, JasonBryant said:

Still more legitimate than someone we know.

Jason, I keep hearing or reading posts not only from you but from others about this. Who is it that everybody seems to know about accept me? I don't exactly running the high-level wrestling Circle so maybe I missed something. The only one I've ever heard any of you guys complain about is that dude who is on social media and tries to act like he has an in with every Division 1 program in the country posting stuff about wrestlers.

On 9/11/2019 at 1:45 PM, ConnorsDad said:

Jason, I keep hearing or reading posts not only from you but from others about this. Who is it that everybody seems to know about accept me? I don't exactly running the high-level wrestling Circle so maybe I missed something. The only one I've ever heard any of you guys complain about is that dude who is on social media and tries to act like he has an in with every Division 1 program in the country posting stuff about wrestlers.

Roger Stewart

On 9/15/2019 at 12:25 PM, SamStall365247 said:

This guy’s resume reminds me of every strip mall MMA/BJJ instructor. They all were somebody and people eat it up. 

He probably copuld have actually made the Olympic team for Guyana.  

I kind of find it ironic that tripandsweep posts in a thread with the title "smokeshow". 

Dude is building a staff up at Northwest Tech!  How many JC's can list an Olympian as an assistant coach.  With Dudes 6 national titles and Olympian that puts them right in the running to be a Greco RTC for the state of Kansas.