I don't think any topics would be taboo if people could actually have a rational and mature dialogue. Some of you prove time and time and time again you don't have the ability to conduct yourselves in such a manner. Ruining it for the rest of us who can actually have a legit discussion. Don't blame the rules and the platform when it's the users who are being donks. 

PD3 out here Bear Jewing these commies on themat.com

Lol PD3's and New Jersey's stance has become...

If you discuss me losing you hate me and want me to fail. Regardless of my performance I am undefeated. #NeverLost.

I'm trying to support the guy, but his fans and self are really making that silver lining tough to find.

10 minutes ago, spladle08 said:

Lol PD3 and New Jersey's stance has become...
If you discuss me losing you hate me and want me to fail. Regardless of my performance I am undefeated. #NeverLost.

I'm trying to support the guy, but his fans and self are really make that silver lining tough to find.

haha fully agreed. I mean, he blocked me on Twitter for ripping him about how he handled the Hefflin match and aftermath . And I've never been a big fan of his. 

But I do respect anyone that's out there putting in the work for the sport I love at this level. Especially if its for the US. And I 100% think you would have to be crazy to be offended by that post where he said "To my haters, naysayers and communists.. keep that same energy". But as far as what you are saying, you are on point. 

Heck guys.

Not only is it 10-ply in here, but everyone is walking around in helmets and arm floaties.

Add in the fact that at some point they stopped teaching folks how to read in certain parts of the country... because folks is dumb.

Edited by nhs67
I'm an idiot

Again, it is their board and their rules.  Discussions veer off topic all the time.  We have multiple pages accusing Dake of cheating, revisionist history of the Smith/Lewis debacle, and a hillbilly roofer that is pissed about Wallace running off with his wife.  Make any mention of a the red headed stepchild's tweets or a national team member's criminal accusation and the thread gets shut down.  Seems to have double standards.

2 hours ago, nhs67 said:

Not only is it 10-ply in here, but everyone is walking around in helmets and arm floaties.

Don't blame The Mat, I've been made to wear a helmet since 4th grade.

Edited by KCMO2

On 7/14/2019 at 7:18 PM, leshismore said:

And please tell us. When is LI Marty going to be invited back. He was completely reasonable. ;-))))

He's still posting on sites you just got to know where to find him.

If you really want his opinion on Zain Yianni 

http://matburn.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=20235&sid=89770f43a084cde05612dfff34c5943a

Edited by Sublime607

17 hours ago, leshismore said:

OMG.... I may need therapy now.  Thanks for sharing... I think :-)

No problem we should really get him back here. He needs to be pissing people off on a national and international level instead of just keeping it to a state level.

Edited by Sublime607