The link to the FCW twitter announcing his passing has been deleted. I thought it was Magnum PI at first. Went to a Seay camp back in the 80's - Good camp with Mike Sheets and others. 

5 hours ago, BobDole said:

It hasn't been reported by Mark Palmer, that's where we get all our death notices for former wrestlers and coaches.

I shouldn’t have laughed at this post but I did. 

Certainly not laughing at the actual passing, just the Palmer tabloid comment.

It hasn't been reported by Mark Palmer, that's where we get all our death notices for former wrestlers and coaches.

Palmer doesn’t report anything until he can paraphrase a previously published article.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, HokieHWT said:

That’s a shame. I remember him and Brands getting into it at ACCs in 2005. One of the assistant ADs for VT had to hold Brands back.

Brands is lucky. Probably would have been beaten badly.

Say what you want about Seay - he did produce winners on the mat.

Thank you, SHP, as always, for the knowledge, though it's sadness is just being felt. I hope and pray all are wrong. TEC87 and lu_alum, you're both way off base. TEC, this is my address, tedc5819@gmail.com. Please message me back the moment you realize your mortality, if ever. Perhaps you'll be enlightened. Feel free to share with a friend in the case of a sudden demise. lu_alum, if you are truly Lehigh, you should write more and better before slandering Mark Palmer. I've had the pleasure and honor of sitting with the Lehigh family at events. I recall no one with an attitude such as yours. If this terribly sad story is true, God rest you, Coach Seay.

This hurts, Him and Lee Roy Smith let me try to be on the Wrestling team, now the only 2 coaches I had are gone Seay and TJ Kerr, I am glad he  gave me the opportunity it was fun Wrestling 5 years in college.    Great people in wrestling and it is a fun workout,  he helped me a lot even though I did not start/make the team.    It hurts when people die, although I personally believe people just go to the next phase in Heaven/Afterlife

Edited by dougb