Sign in to follow this  
DrStrange

Wrestlers in business

I’m at a trade show. Always reminds me of big tournaments.  But most of the thought and business leaders are at least 6 feet tall. How do you tiny little guys make it in the business world? I won’t even talk with a 125-149 pounder.  Too small and little.  

4 minutes ago, DrStrange said:

I’m at a trade show. Always reminds me of big tournaments.  But most of the thought and business leaders are at least 6 feet tall. How do you tiny little guys make it in the business world? I won’t even talk with a 125-149 pounder.  Too small and little.  

You’re at a trade show? Shouldn’t you be in surgery? 

Nobody else is creeped out by 125 pounders? As a former 190 and up guy, I never understood why the short horns were such sawed off little angry guys.  Guess I’m figuring it out   

15 hours ago, DrStrange said:

Nobody else is creeped out by 125 pounders? As a former 190 and up guy, I never understood why the short horns were such sawed off little angry guys.  Guess I’m figuring it out   

Only knew of one who wouldn’t go out, start some stuff then look at me for help.

17 hours ago, DrStrange said:

As far as I can tell, the cynicism and anger slowly builds up in them over the span of years spent watching the 190 and up guys plod around and fart on each other, match after match. The little guys wish that once in a while they could have  one match - just one day off - against someone as unathletic and one-dimensional as your typical upper/heavyweight. ;) 

2 hours ago, DrStrange said:

That’s how us normal sized people see short horns. 

I was 125. Do just fine for myself in the business world. I see angry people in all sizes but its usually because they are trying to compensate for a lack thereof. Pass around a bowl of extends at your next convention maybe it will melo you guys out.

Edited by Sublime607

Wrestlers oppose gauging performance based on stereotypes like skin color, gender, and body type, which is why wrestlers promote their businesses to all populations, and why we are more successful than those in our markets that discriminate, stereotype, and lose.