nom

Request of Flo - Zain / Yianni match at Dogu

Flo folks - many are going to wake up tomorrow and want to see the Z Y match.  We will go to your website and watch it.  When we do we will feel we are getting value for the money we spend on Flo.

Request to help us have a good experience ...

Please post the video with no spoiler in the header.

Do not put any news headlines on your site with the result in it.

Let us easily find the video and be able to watch it without having the result given away by anything on your site.

Please keep this going at least until noon eastern time to give folks on the west coast a chance to wake up and watch.

thank you!

Yes, yes they did.  Thank you Flo!  

Keep it this way for a while more for the rest of America to wake up!

would be great to have an option to do this tomorrow and the next day and the next ... and so on.  Let folks watch tourney’s with no spoilers.

for now though .... this is good!!

1 hour ago, CA_Wrestler said:

He should take the Olympic redshirt for sure.

Maybe. 

There isn’t much evidence to suggest it makes guys more likely to make the team or more likely to medal. Cornell seems to be a data driven team. 

This shouldn’t factor in, but given that the point above is true, this is possibly Cornell’s only shot at an ncaa title for awhile. Yianni in the lineup could very well push Cornell to the top, especially if other teams shirt their guys. 

I’m fine with either decision and I trust they will make the right one for Yianni. No shirt doesn’t mean they aren’t putting Yianni first. My biggest concern is how close ncaas is to trials. I would hate for Yianni to be injured for trials. 

19 minutes ago, Housebuye said:

Maybe. 

There isn’t much evidence to suggest it makes guys more likely to make the team or more likely to medal. Cornell seems to be a data driven team. 

This shouldn’t factor in, but given that the point above is true, this is possibly Cornell’s only shot at an ncaa title for awhile. Yianni in the lineup could very well push Cornell to the top, especially if other teams shirt their guys. 

I’m fine with either decision and I trust they will make the right one for Yianni. No shirt doesn’t mean they aren’t putting Yianni first. My biggest concern is how close ncaas is to trials. I would hate for Yianni to be injured for trials. 

How many other teams are really going to Olympic redshirt their guys for this year that will actually have a shot at winning a spot?  The only guys in college are Fix, Yianni and maybe Zahid because he'd really have to go up in weight to 86kg.

Edited by CA_Wrestler

19 minutes ago, CA_Wrestler said:

How many other teams are really going to Olympic redshirt their guys for this year that will actually have a shot at winning a spot?  The only guys in college are Fix, Yianni and maybe Zahid because he'd really have to go up in weight to 86kg.

It’s hard to tell, but here are my thoughts for the contending teams 

Iowa - Lee might. If he does Iowa can’t win the title. 

OSU - Fix might. Similar situation to iowa. Title contenders, but not without their best guy. 

tOSU - Pletcher could regular redshirt. Moore is eligible. Kerklevit likely will but they have a serviceable guy at hvwt in Singletary. 

PSU - preseason favorites, but half the starters are eligible for Olympic shirts. Hall, Verkleeren, Berge, Cenzo, Brooks, Cassar and a couple others can take one. I think if Hall does and Brooks isn’t a title contender right away (or he also shirts) PSU could be in some trouble. 

Michigan - hard to tell who will take one, but even if just Micic is out it seems like they won’t win the title.