Sign in to follow this  
CrewWrestling

For all the Zain/PSU Homers

For all the homers out there who’ve been holding on to “Zain won both matches at Final X & he earned the spot” you’re wrong & any unbiased party will tell you that Yianni won the 2nd match 8-6. 

Today Yianni didn’t leave any room for interpretation & showed he has a better skill set & understanding of freestyle wrestling. The last sequence was easy to predict & yet Zain seemed to be lost that he was getting ready to get dumped on his head for 4. 

Yianni deserves a 3rd match in the Final X series,  but I doubt he’ll get that chance. The referee review panel from Final X should all be ashamed of themselves for allowing this debacle to happen. 

Anyone else think Bajrang didn’t enter the tournament to ensure that Yianni got a shot to show he really is the better wrestler between him & Zain? 

I assume reversing the outcome would be pretty unprecedented so highly doubt that happens.  Imagine best case scenario which is still doubtful is the second match is re-wrestled, no?

Personally, I wouldn’t be surprised if coaching staff didn’t send both as a decider to if their final x shouldn’t be recontested. For the most part, you’d have to be a sycophant to not score that turn for Yianni. He’s turning guys not unlike that constantly 

39 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Pretty pointless OP

Scribe- I could be wrong but I don't think the coaching staff has any say in the matter at arbitration?

Meaning, they sent both wrestlers to Dogu for a looksee. Not actually inside arbitration 

49 minutes ago, scribe said:

Personally, I wouldn’t be surprised if coaching staff didn’t send both as a decider to if their final x shouldn’t be recontested. For the most part, you’d have to be a sycophant to not score that turn for Yianni. He’s turning guys not unlike that constantly 

This entered my mind too.