LJB

Good for you USA Wrestling staff...

article for day 3 draws has a choice for a lead photo of 3 former and/or returning world champs... and they put downey in there...

i love it...

well played USA Wrestling, well played indeed...

1 hour ago, Coach_J said:

He's their new poster child.  Flo can't feature him enough.  Welcome to promoting your brand.

You know why?

because he is interesting...

Flo wouldn’t be featuring him if they were not getting hits on his content...

8 minutes ago, JasonBryant said:

Or they just rotate the amount of times they have specific athletes on the main pic of the story. Can’t always be the same guy/girl. Sometimes you have to put a shot of the non-credentialed.

This is NBD, LJB

Of course it is no big deal...

I found it amusing because of the vitriol Downey gets by the overly vocal typical forum nerd who I’m not entirely sure accurately represents the overall wrestling community...

and i don’t think for a minute there is some algorithm that says our golden boy has been on the front page X # of times so we have to find someone else, but, whatever...

Of course it is no big deal...
I found it amusing because of the vitriol Downey gets by the overly vocal typical forum nerd who I’m not entirely sure accurately represents the overall wrestling community...

and i don’t think for a minute there is some algorithm that says our golden boy has been on the front page X # of times so we have to find someone else, but, whatever...

Never said there was - trust me, the inbox fills up from opposing fan bases when athletes from certain programs get posted more than others. Who needs an algorithm when you have wrestling fans?

1 minute ago, JasonBryant said:

Never said there was - trust me, the inbox fills up from opposing fan bases when athletes from certain programs get posted more than others. Who needs an algorithm when you have wrestling fans?

Exactly my point, which, exactly why Downey is all over the usual now...

he is interesting...