russelscout

Can you blame people for having a hard time supporting this guy?

I'm sorry. I want to support the guy, but every time he opens his mouth or posts something its sooooo cringey. He got a spot this year but should be grateful. I'm sure he worked hard, but people dont hate him because of his wrestling. They hate him because he comes off like a tool

20190713_222308.jpg

Edited by russelscout

As far as cringey goes, this isn't top 20 for PD3. Still, I can't help but root for the guy. I'd prefer this to another cheesy, cliche comment about how the win wasn't in Gods plan like we'd get from the other world team members. 

49 minutes ago, ohcomeon said:

As far as cringey goes, this isn't top 20 for PD3. Still, I can't help but root for the guy. I'd prefer this to another cheesy, cliche comment about how the win wasn't in Gods plan like we'd get from the other world team members. 

I would take anything over such an abuse of the English language, but that's just MES KEEPN THAT ENERGY. 

6 hours ago, Katie said:

communists?

iont watchu?

and jesus christ, did he sh%t himself taking that (apparently non-ironic) avatar pic?

Nonetheless, as a fellow Baltimore County junior league wrestler (Parkville, not Golden Ring), I'll always have a soft spot for Downey.

7 hours ago, ohcomeon said:

This.   I thought the post above was pretty tame by PD3 standards.   Would be nice if he could spell,  but I don’t have much of a problem with what he says most of the time.

Yeah hes trying to keep his "Brand" up... I'm sure hes not that way around JB/Cox/Ringer/Snyder.... that said... its hard to come at the "haters" when you go 0-2 vs fairly tame competition. The weight is pretty stacked with "tough" guys. Yazdani is the clear cut favorite but theres about 5 or 6 really solid guys here.

I cant see a situation where he ends up on the podium unfortunately. But miracles happen!!! Go USA .

5 minutes ago, leshismore said:

Sorry. His ignorance is simply painful.

I know there is anti intellectualism in the US....

But to constantly showboat your lack of simple knowledge and understanding only works on those who embrace the emotional and are intimidated by factual realities.  

I’ll take showboating a lack of simple knowledge over showboating a perceived abundance of knowledge.