littlepun

Official Striking Wrestler at Fargo

23 minutes ago, Zebra said:

Never, but sometimes you have to point out that internet posters are idiotic jack asses. 

Come on Zebra. I'm just messing with you. Despite our back and forth in the past, I do legitimately value your input.

23 minutes ago, leshismore said:

The Xenophobia and fear / hatred of "the foreigner" is quite odd.  

It doesn't matter where he is from. Plenty of "American" refs do bad things.

Unless your name is Bidziil, Chaska, Sitting Bull, Running Bear, or Chayton... you are all foreigners.

The reason I said he's a foreigner was because they actually do things way different then we do.Was just on a couple week trip around Europe I saw many kids being smacked and spanked in public.The rest of the world lives a little different then we do.What he did was wrong in our society no doubt.

10 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

Ref deserved to be booted but that’s not a “strike.”  Shove at best.

a "shove" is not going to be audibly picked up on a mic 12-15 ft away...

13 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

So disrespectful of Hepner to forcibly attack that poor referee's hand with his chest. smh kids these days have no respect for authority.

3 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

It was essentially a slap, which to me is a strike, although in this case a pretty low level one. 

From the video (in which you can't hear what the kid was saying), the wrestler struck me as a challenge (complaining (from the very start when he wanted a stalemate on the front headlock), continuing to wrestle after the whistle, etc.).

But two wrongs don't make a right, and the ref's wrong was far worse than whatever the wrestler might have done or said.  You simply can't be a ref if you're going to act like that.  There are plenty of other ways you can control the situation without slapping a person who is just standing there with his arms by his side.

1 hour ago, JasonBryant said:

One I'll gladly give up. 

I have a saying which will apply here. "If you do it once you're an expert, twice you're a guru." You have achieved Guru status and therefore cannot cede your well earned internet duty.