emk1

Wrestlers competed prior to world championships

Would someone post which tournaments and which wrestlers will be competing in tournaments between now and Worlds taking place September 14-23.

Pan-Am is one.

1 hour ago, emk1 said:

Would someone post which tournaments and which wrestlers will be competing in tournaments between now and Worlds taking place September 14-23.

Pan-Am is one.

That's the last one before Worlds our guys will be at.

Pan Am games only has the Olympic weights.  All the final X winners were announced on the team last month - https://www.teamusa.org/USA-Wrestling/Features/2019/June/27/USA-Wrestling-announces-2019-Pan-American-Games-team

Below is the list of remaining UWW senior level freestyle events between now and the World Championships. 

July 23 - 24     Armenia • Vanadzor    Stepan Sargsyan Cup    International Tournament    Seniors    FS    
August 2019
01 - 04     Romania • Bucharest    Ion Cornianu & Ladislau Simon    International Tournament    Seniors    FS, GR, WW    
02 - 04     Poland • Warsaw    Ziolkowski, Pytlasinski, Poland Open    International Tournament    Seniors    FS, GR, WW    
07 - 10     Peru • Lima    Pan-American Games    Games    Seniors    FS, GR, WW    
07 - 11     Georgia • Tbilisi    Tbilisi Grand Prix of V. Balavadze and G. Kartozia    International Tournament    Seniors    FS, GR    
09 - 11     Belarus • Minsk    Medved    International Tournament    Seniors    FS, WW    
28 - 30     Morocco • El-Jadida    African Games    Games    Seniors    FS, GR, WW

Edited by Fishbane

1 hour ago, jchapman said:

Presumably Dake and Ringer will be competing in Final X, provided Dake feels he is properly peaked, grounded, etc.

really more about the doctor's note ;)

10 minutes ago, AHamilton said:

No blues!!! Does that mean Ringer has to wear a red singlet?

From the paperwork I''ve seen submitted, Ringer has to wear a specific singlet being supplied by the Dake camp, and if USA Wrestling fails to enforce the rule or Ringer refuses to comply, the spot is automatically awarded to Dake as well as 100% matched reward from the "Living the Dream Fund" equal to and no less than, the total amount paid out to the entirety of USA Wrestling (all 3 styles) through 2025.

It really is a very good deal, I don't know what lawyers they have in them parts, but they really have USAW by the balls.
Don't be surprised if Ringers singlet is grossly too big, or small.... now you know why.

2 minutes ago, spladle08 said:

From the paperwork I''ve seen submitted, Ringer has to wear a specific singlet being supplied by the Dake camp, and if USA Wrestling fails to enforce the rule or Ringer refuses to comply, the spot is automatically awarded to Dake as well as 100% matched reward from the "Living the Dream Fund" equal to and no less than, the total amount paid out to the entirety of USA Wrestling (all 3 styles) through 2025.

It really is a very good deal, I don't know what lawyers they have in them parts, but they really have USAW by the balls.
Don't be surprised if Ringers singlet is grossly too big, or small.... now you know why.

I heard it was an 18 page brief drafted by Cornell wrestling alumni because Coach Koll "doesn't speak legalese"

25 minutes ago, AHamilton said:

I heard it was an 18 page brief drafted by Cornell wrestling alumni because Coach Koll "doesn't speak legalese"

Oh wait... my apologies... that was the Yianni challenge

36 minutes ago, AHamilton said:

Sure he does, twice he said in the flow interview "they misappropriated" the rules.    

52 minutes ago, pamela said:

Wait, what was the Pan Ams that JB, J'Den, Taylor, Colon, JRod, and some others won a few months ago?

There’s a Pan Am Championships each year, as with European, Asian, etc. This is the Pan Am Games...multi sport event that takes place each year before Olympics. Hence only the Six weights. It’s more of an IOC type thing. 

22 hours ago, spladle08 said:

It will have small spikes pointing inward too.  Like an Iron Maiden, but much smaller little pokies for skin irritation only.   Afterall, they are not without compassion.  :)

mspart

Edited by mspart