Housebuye

Spencer Lee isn’t redshirting

1 hour ago, Housebuye said:

Yeah this all makes sense. 

Man if Iowa gets Facundo this whole post may not matter. I think that kid is going to crush people in college. He is my favorite prospect not in college. I think he is better than Ferrari p4p

re: Facundo, I don't think it's going to happen.  I think he goes to Michigan.  I agree, that kid is a monster.

47 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

re: Facundo, I don't think it's going to happen.  I think he goes to Michigan.  I agree, that kid is a monster.

I could see him at Iowa, Iowa State, or Michigan.  Iowa because it is Iowa.  Iowa State because he is the best grappler from Davison HS since Metcalf.  Michigan, because obviously Michigan.  They can't lose out on in-state talent like him.

I am curious on what weight he will end up being.  He went 152 as a HS Frosh and 160 as a HS Soph, yet wrestled 156-ish this offseason.  If he intends to do 86kg(189lbs) as a senior level freestyle guy, he'll need to start packing on weight now.  He has the frame for it(he's longer and broader than DT is now).  If his goal is 74, then I suppose he's on the right track.

At Michigan 174 is fixing to be a serious need.  165 and 157 should be good with Amine(who beat Facundo last year) and Lewan.  For the next 4 years.  I believe if Myles Amine oly-shirts, we could see some combination that includes his younger cousin, true frosh Amine, at either 157 or 165 next season with Massa up at 174.  This puts Facundo at 174 at minimum.  Embree is there right now at 184, however I would think if Facundo is 184 and plans on going 184 a decent plan to 174 or a bulk job to 197 would be fine for Embree.  He hasn't grown much since frosh year in HS.  His time at 197 would also be limited as well, with another rockstar recruit coming in in two years for UofM.

Iowa 165 would seem to be the option post-Marinelli.  184 seems to have Assad manning it for the future.  So we'll see.

Iowa State would fit him in wherever he wanted to be.  I see Carr bulking to 165 sooner rather than later, so that leaves 184, if he plans to go deep in seniors.

Now again... all these weights could be a bit different after 2020.  I wouldn't be surprised to see a tweak in the international weights again soon.

5 hours ago, TBar1977 said:

What? 

You think Cael sent Teasdale to "rehab" as a way to show commitment? Like he couldn't make weight or was often tardy and Cael decided he could use "rehab" to get him fully committed? 

I'm going off of what Teasdale said in his interview, which is that he went to please the coaches so he could start wrestling again. I also said this in response to a remark that the poster hadn't heard of anybody going to rehab for weed, which is the same for me as well. It's not a chemically addictive substance. BUT I can definitely see a coach asking an athlete to go as a way of demonstrating that they are committed to living a clean lifestyle going forward. Obviously had nothing to do with weight or being tardy. No need to be intentionally obtuse about things TBar, though that is your specialty.

4 hours ago, qc8223 said:

I'm going off of what Teasdale said in his interview, which is that he went to please the coaches so he could start wrestling again. I also said this in response to a remark that the poster hadn't heard of anybody going to rehab for weed, which is the same for me as well. It's not a chemically addictive substance. BUT I can definitely see a coach asking an athlete to go as a way of demonstrating that they are committed to living a clean lifestyle going forward. Obviously had nothing to do with weight or being tardy. No need to be intentionally obtuse about things TBar, though that is your specialty.

Not at all intentionally obtuse. I doubt Cael sent Teasdale to rehab for anything other than that was what Cael felt Teasdale needed. And if you listened carefully to Teasdale's rather lengthy  interview that was posted here and can't glean from his own words that he needed help then I don't know what to say to convince you. 

EDIT: I see there is a new article on Teasdale where he actually admits to his marijuana usage. He also admits to the fact he was living the social life, not the wrestling life. He could easily have shown signs of addiction. Addiction to marijuana can be very real and very destructive. This is from The National Institute for Drug Abuse:

Is marijuana addictive?

Marijuana use can lead to the development of problem use, known as a marijuana use disorder, which takes the form of addiction in severe cases. Recent data suggest that 30 percent of those who use marijuana may have some degree of marijuana use disorder.18 People who begin using marijuana before the age of 18 are four to seven times more likely to develop a marijuana use disorder than adults.19

Marijuana use disorders are often associated with dependence—in which a person feels withdrawal symptoms when not taking the drug. People who use marijuana frequently often report irritability, mood and sleep difficulties, decreased appetite, cravings, restlessness, and/or various forms of physical discomfort that peak within the first week after quitting and last up to 2 weeks.20,21 Marijuana dependence occurs when the brain adapts to large amounts of the drug by reducing production of and sensitivity to its own endocannabinoid neurotransmitters.22,23

Marijuana use disorder becomes addiction when the person cannot stop using the drug even though it interferes with many aspects of his or her life.

https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/marijuana/marijuana-addictive

Edited by TBar1977

2 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

Not at all intentionally obtuse. I doubt Cael sent Teasdale to rehab for anything other than that was what Cael felt Teasdale needed. And if you listened carefully to Teasdale's rather lengthy  interview that was posted here and can't glean from his own words that he needed help then I don't know what to say to convince you. 

Uh yeah....That would be completely in line with what I said. I never said he didn't need help. Rehab isn't a typical treatment option for somebody who wants to kick a marijuana habit because it isn't a chemically addictive substance. I have no doubt that Cael probably thought it was a good idea for Gavin to get out of the Happy Valley social scene for a month and hit the reset button, and I would have agreed with him. Rehab would also ensure, as much as possible at least, that he didn't continue to smoke after leaving, and him going is a demonstration that he was serious about changing his lifestyle. I don't think it was a bad idea, though it was almost certainly a waste of Gavin's money.

What about what I said is so difficult for you to wrap your mind around? I didn't even remotely insinuate that Cael had bad intentions for Teasdale because I don't think that's true. I was merely responding to another poster who found it strange that Teasdale went to rehab for something that people don't typically go to rehab for. You're seeing ghosts right now. Not everybody is on here to defame the good name of Cael Sanderson.

4 hours ago, qc8223 said:

Uh yeah....That would be completely in line with what I said. I never said he didn't need help. Rehab isn't a typical treatment option for somebody who wants to kick a marijuana habit because it isn't a chemically addictive substance. I have no doubt that Cael probably thought it was a good idea for Gavin to get out of the Happy Valley social scene for a month and hit the reset button, and I would have agreed with him. Rehab would also ensure, as much as possible at least, that he didn't continue to smoke after leaving, and him going is a demonstration that he was serious about changing his lifestyle. I don't think it was a bad idea, though it was almost certainly a waste of Gavin's money.

What about what I said is so difficult for you to wrap your mind around? I didn't even remotely insinuate that Cael had bad intentions for Teasdale because I don't think that's true. I was merely responding to another poster who found it strange that Teasdale went to rehab for something that people don't typically go to rehab for. You're seeing ghosts right now. Not everybody is on here to defame the good name of Cael Sanderson.

Marijuana usage can be addictive. See what the National Institute for Drug Abuse has to say about this topic in my post above. 

If you have never heard of people using rehab for marijuana addiction, then please check out these statistics.

https://americanaddictioncenters.org/marijuana-rehab

EDIT: I only posted in response to your first post because it appeared to trivialize what was going on when it is anything but that. I hope you can begin to realize just how big an issue this is in America. 

Edited by TBar1977

23 hours ago, MSU158 said:

Not arguing PSU having high end power.  However, 7 top 3 guys?  Not happening. Cassar, Hall and Joseph will lock into that.  Lee and Rasheed could possibly get there.  After that,  you saying Beard and Berge?  I guess that is possible, but I don't see it.  RBY is good, but not cracking top 3 at that weight.  Verkleeren?  No chance.  125?  Not happening.

I said from the beginning that I am picking Iowa, but wouldn't bet against PSU.  They consistently have 5 guys that can score big points and Rasheed, if he can stay healthy, would be that 5th guy after Cassar, Hall, Joseph and Lee.  PSU's track record with replacing the Taylors and Ruths is more the X factor than what we know.  If the young 5 generate solid points, they win it again.  If it mainly just comes from the BIG 5,  Iowa's depth at least gives them a solid chance to win.

Cassar 

Rasheed

Hall/Brooks

Cenzo

Beard/Konel 

Nick Lee

RBY is likely to be. Remember he was a true freshman and placed in the most stacked weight. micic is redshirting. Fix might (guessing he will). The only guys who are definitely competing and start the year ahead of him are Suriano, Gross and Desanto. He is 1-1 vs Pletcher.

Berge might end up being top 3, but I can’t back that up yet. I think his poor performance was largely due to the weight cut, especially when you consider the success of junior world medalists. Over 90% eventually AA. 

I think if you are counting on Iowa to have more high end fire power at NCAAs you are being too optimistic. Iowa can win but they will need more placers than PSU to do so and have guys like Marinelli perform as we know he can. 

15 hours ago, TBar1977 said:

EDIT: I see there is a new article on Teasdale where he actually admits to his marijuana usage. He also admits to the fact he was living the social life, not the wrestling life. He could easily have shown signs of addiction. Addiction to marijuana can be very real and very destructive. This is from The National Institute for Drug Abuse:

Is marijuana addictive?

Marijuana use can lead to the development of problem use, known as a marijuana use disorder, which takes the form of addiction in severe cases. Recent data suggest that 30 percent of those who use marijuana may have some degree of marijuana use disorder.18 People who begin using marijuana before the age of 18 are four to seven times more likely to develop a marijuana use disorder than adults.19

Marijuana use disorders are often associated with dependence—in which a person feels withdrawal symptoms when not taking the drug. People who use marijuana frequently often report irritability, mood and sleep difficulties, decreased appetite, cravings, restlessness, and/or various forms of physical discomfort that peak within the first week after quitting and last up to 2 weeks.20,21 Marijuana dependence occurs when the brain adapts to large amounts of the drug by reducing production of and sensitivity to its own endocannabinoid neurotransmitters.22,23

Marijuana use disorder becomes addiction when the person cannot stop using the drug even though it interferes with many aspects of his or her life.

https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/marijuana/marijuana-addictive

None of that is new information. He admitted all of those things in the original interview. In fact, I think that article may have been based on that interview, not a new one.

31 minutes ago, Housebuye said:

Cassar 

Rasheed

Hall/Brooks

Cenzo

Beard/Konel 

Nick Lee

RBY is likely to be. Remember he was a true freshman and placed in the most stacked weight. micic is redshirting. Fix might (guessing he will). The only guys who are definitely competing and start the year ahead of him are Suriano, Gross and Desanto. He is 1-1 vs Pletcher.

Berge might end up being top 3, but I can’t back that up yet. I think his poor performance was largely due to the weight cut, especially when you consider the success of junior world medalists. Over 90% eventually AA. 

I think if you are counting on Iowa to have more high end fire power at NCAAs you are being too optimistic. Iowa can win but they will need more placers than PSU to do so and have guys like Marinelli perform as we know he can. 

My call for Iowa ABSOLUTELY relies upon a strong, top to bottom, performance.

This is kind of what I think Iowa needs to do, without going to over the top on any one pick.

125:  Lee 1st.  25+ here is crucial

133:  DeSanto 3rd-5th with some bonus  14pts

141: Murin/Renteria?  I doubt we see Renteria.  With that said, Murin sneaking into 7th-8th would be significant.  7-8 points a ton better than R12 and 2 points.

149: Lugo  He may very well be the deciding factor.  149 looks rather wide open now.  If he can stay away from Degen body types he is as good as anyone at the weight.  Still I would say 4th and 12 pts.

157:  Young 3rd-5th  I know he beat Deakin at NCAA's, but he was pretty run down and what he did at the Open showed me how good he is when fully healthy.  After Hidlay and Deakin, Young is the best of the rest.  13 points

165:  Marinelli 3rd-5th This guy IS as good as anyone at the weight.  It just shows how BRUTAL this weight has been when you look at the past 2 NCAA brackets.  I don't think Iowa needs him to make the Finals to win it all, BUT if he does, that definitely would give them some breathing room.  Still I will say 13 points.

174:  Kemerer- What to say here?  For all the negativity surrounding him, he HAS wrestled 2 seasons taking 3rd and 4th in 2 strong brackets.  If he wrestles at NCAA's, he finishes at least that high again.  Say 12 pts.

184:  Wilcke- His mindset is the key here.  Does he get the Senior Hunger and MAKE SURE he AA's, sort of like a Sponseller or does he continue to coast like he has.  I will predict 3 pts for now and another R12 type performance.

197:  Warner-I have to admit that I have expected much more from him.  I know he AA'd, but he did it at probably the thinnest weight.  I am just going to say 6th for now.  9 points.

285:  Cass-  This guy has so much potential for a big man, it is scary.  The problem is Cassar has shown even more and then youngsters like Gable, Kerkvliet, Parris and Schultz will all be there for most of his career.  6thish is probably a safe bet for now.  9 pts.

That puts them about the 115-120 range with 9 AA's having 1 champ, 5 guys finishing 3-5, 2 at 6th and 1 at 7th.

I think 115 should be enough to win it all this year.  Even with PSU's top end firepower, no one is really a lock to win it all this year.  Hall may actually be the one most likely to if Valencia goes up, but he will still have to beat B1G guys in Amine(going 10-0 in a career over a probable 4X AA isn't easy) and Kemerer.  After that, Cassar will still have to navigate Steveson and Joseph has a BRUTAL 165 to deal with.  Lee, probably hinges on who redshirts more than any other top contender.  If Yianni and Eierman don't wrestle, he and Demas will make for some surefire entertainment.

If I had to pick PSU currently without knowing the full weigh class landscape I would go

125: 0

133: 7

141: 18

149: 3

157: 6

165: 18

174: 22

184: 8

197: 6

285: 22

That puts PSU at 110 with 2 champs, 2-2nds and 4 guys in the 7th/8th matches

The key here is I think PSU's bottom is around 100.  Iowa's could be considerably below that.  I see Iowa with more total point potential, BUT they need a WHOLE team performance.  Meanwhile,  PSU can still win it mainly off of just Lee, Joseph, Hall, Rasheed and Cassar ALONE!

41 minutes ago, MSU158 said:

My call for Iowa ABSOLUTELY relies upon a strong, top to bottom, performance.

This is kind of what I think Iowa needs to do, without going to over the top on any one pick.

125:  Lee 1st.  25+ here is crucial

133:  DeSanto 3rd-5th with some bonus  14pts

141: Murin/Renteria?  I doubt we see Renteria.  With that said, Murin sneaking into 7th-8th would be significant.  7-8 points a ton better than R12 and 2 points.

149: Lugo  He may very well be the deciding factor.  149 looks rather wide open now.  If he can stay away from Degen body types he is as good as anyone at the weight.  Still I would say 4th and 12 pts.

157:  Young 3rd-5th  I know he beat Deakin at NCAA's, but he was pretty run down and what he did at the Open showed me how good he is when fully healthy.  After Hidlay and Deakin, Young is the best of the rest.  13 points

165:  Marinelli 3rd-5th This guy IS as good as anyone at the weight.  It just shows how BRUTAL this weight has been when you look at the past 2 NCAA brackets.  I don't think Iowa needs him to make the Finals to win it all, BUT if he does, that definitely would give them some breathing room.  Still I will say 13 points.

174:  Kemerer- What to say here?  For all the negativity surrounding him, he HAS wrestled 2 seasons taking 3rd and 4th in 2 strong brackets.  If he wrestles at NCAA's, he finishes at least that high again.  Say 12 pts.

184:  Wilcke- His mindset is the key here.  Does he get the Senior Hunger and MAKE SURE he AA's, sort of like a Sponseller or does he continue to coast like he has.  I will predict 3 pts for now and another R12 type performance.

197:  Warner-I have to admit that I have expected much more from him.  I know he AA'd, but he did it at probably the thinnest weight.  I am just going to say 6th for now.  9 points.

285:  Cass-  This guy has so much potential for a big man, it is scary.  The problem is Cassar has shown even more and then youngsters like Gable, Kerkvliet, Parris and Schultz will all be there for most of his career.  6thish is probably a safe bet for now.  9 pts.

That puts them about the 115-120 range with 9 AA's having 1 champ, 5 guys finishing 3-5, 2 at 6th and 1 at 7th.

I think 115 should be enough to win it all this year.  Even with PSU's top end firepower, no one is really a lock to win it all this year.  Hall may actually be the one most likely to if Valencia goes up, but he will still have to beat B1G guys in Amine(going 10-0 in a career over a probable 4X AA isn't easy) and Kemerer.  After that, Cassar will still have to navigate Steveson and Joseph has a BRUTAL 165 to deal with.  Lee, probably hinges on who redshirts more than any other top contender.  If Yianni and Eierman don't wrestle, he and Demas will make for some surefire entertainment.

If I had to pick PSU currently without knowing the full weigh class landscape I would go

125: 0

133: 7

141: 18

149: 3

157: 6

165: 18

174: 22

184: 8

197: 6

285: 22

The key here is I think PSU's bottom is around 100.  Iowa's could be considerably below that.  I see Iowa with more total point potential, BUT they need a WHOLE team performance.  Meanwhile,  PSU can still win it mainly off of just Lee, Joseph, Hall, Rasheed and Cassar ALONE!

MSU, your pick is PSU but your explanation is all Iowa. I think I need to break out the good stuff after reading this, because PSU is a LOCK based on this post. Ha ha. 

Edited by TBar1977

9 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

MSU, your pick is PSU but your explanation is all Iowa. I think I need to break out the good stuff after reading this, because PSU is a LOCK based on this post. Ha ha. 

That isn't what he said.  He's respecting that Iowa has higher end potential but also respecting that PSU has performed when it matters most for all but one season the last 9 years.

If you average 75-125(Iowa) it is 100.  If you average 100-110(Penn State) it is 105.

Not difficult maths.  He is just respecting the development and coaching of the better developing and coached team, in Penn State. As am I.

Edited by nhs67
Added 'As am I.'

10 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

That isn't what he said.  He's respecting that Iowa has higher end potential but also respecting that PSU has performed when it matters most for all but one season the last 9 years.

If you average 75-125(Iowa) it is 100.  If you average 100-110(Penn State) it is 105.

Not difficult maths.  He is just respecting the development and coaching of the better developing and coached team, in Penn State. As am I.

I too respect PSU's staff's ability to develop the right mix. I'm just reading MSU's point totals and explanations. I may have misread the one line "If I had to pick PSU ...", but he does have Iowa with more points so there's that. I like to celebrate these posts. The more things change, the more they stay the same. In a superstitious way, that's good for PSU. It's also a lot of FUN. 

That puts them (Iowa)  about the 115-120 range with 9 AA's having 1 champ, 5 guys finishing 3-5, 2 at 6th and 1 at 7th.

I think 115 should be enough to win it all this year.  

Even with PSU's top end firepower, no one is really a lock to win it all this year...............................................  

Edited by TBar1977

6 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

I too respect PSU's staff's ability to develop the right mix. I'm just reading MSU's point totals and explanations. I may have misread the one line "If I had to pick PSU ...", but he does have Iowa with more points so there's that. I like to celebrate these posts. The more things change, the more they stay the same. In a superstitious way, that's good for PSU. It's also a lot of FUN. 

That puts them (Iowa)  about the 115-120 range with 9 AA's having 1 champ, 5 guys finishing 3-5, 2 at 6th and 1 at 7th.

I think 115 should be enough to win it all this year.  

Even with PSU's top end firepower, no one is really a lock to win it all this year...............................................  

I understand what you're selling here.

I just think some things should be understood without having to state in every post.

Penn State is and has proven to be a force year in year out with the coaching staff, development, and recruits that they have and get.  I am going to trust they have the best coaching staff until someone else can gather enough testicular fortitude and follow through on dethroning them on a consistent basis.

Just now, nhs67 said:

I understand what you're selling here.

I just think some things should be understood without having to state in every post.

Penn State is and has proven to be a force year in year out with the coaching staff, development, and recruits that they have and get.  I am going to trust they have the best coaching staff until someone else can gather enough testicular fortitude and follow through on dethroning them on a consistent basis.

Hey, we agree. I just like to respond when MSU gives his annual summertime summation of how a team other than Penn State is going to outscore them. 

1 minute ago, TBar1977 said:

Hey, we agree. I just like to respond when MSU gives his annual summertime summation of how a team other than Penn State is going to outscore them. 

HAHAHA.  I get it. I understand.

Penn State for the last several years has OUTPERFORMED expectations whereas every team that was supposed to beat them has underperformed.

This will happen this year too.  The history is there to prove that already.

2 hours ago, TBar1977 said:

You do realize my post didn't even say what WOULD happen, right?  I LITERALLY said what I THINK Iowa NEEDS to do to beat PSU.  I am sticking with picking Iowa as much to go against slappys like you as due to wanting to see them win.  I said from the VERY BEGINNING that I wouldn't bet against PSU this season.  8 out of 9 would make me stupid to do so.  I just think Iowa FINALLY has a team good enough to beat them.

Finally, I DO think Iowa has a higher ceiling but PSU has a higher floor. That obviously scares me when picking Iowa.  They need more things to go right, while PSU can coast and win if Iowa slips up a bit.

2 minutes ago, MSU158 said:

You do realize my post didn't even say what WOULD happen, right?  I LITERALLY said what I THINK Iowa NEEDS to do to beat PSU.  I am sticking with picking Iowa as much to go against slappys like you as due to wanting to see them win.  I said from the VERY BEGINNING that I wouldn't bet against PSU this season.  8 out of 9 would make me stupid to do so.  I just think Iowa FINALLY has a team good enough to beat them.

Finally, I DO think Iowa has a higher ceiling but PSU has a higher floor. That obviously scares me when picking Iowa.  They need more things to go right, while PSU can coast and win if Iowa slips up a bit.

All this talk of Iowa.

I'd be interested in seeing your breakdown of Cornell as well.  It was well known that they were gearing up for a 2020 push at some point, wasn't it?

Michigan too.

And NC State.

Edited by nhs67
Because I wanted to.

Just now, nhs67 said:

All this talk of Iowa.

I'd be interested in seeing your breakdown of Cornell as well.  It was well known that they were gearing up for a 2020 push at some point, wasn't it?

I REALLY like Cornell, but they look to have some significant holes in their lineup and may still lose Yianni to redshirt.  IF, they put their best likeup on the mat, I would go something like this:

125: Vito- 4th-12.5 points

133:  Tucker-R12 3 pts

141:  Yianni-1st 22.5 pts

149:  Furnas/Koll/Yapoujian 0

157:  Stroker-2pts

165:  Ouch-0

174:  Womack-8pts

184: Dean 22 pts

197:  Darmstadt 17 pts

285:  Ouch-0

They have some monsters in Yianni, Dean Darmstadt and Vito.  But, after that, they drop off quite a bit.  I just don't see them getting to 100 and above to really be in contention.

21 minutes ago, MSU158 said:

And the inevitable disclaimers, warranties, and caveats. A word salad Chaucer might envy. Lol.

I have you down as picking Iowa as much as you allow yourself to have an opinion without reservation. 

Just now, TBar1977 said:

And the inevitable disclaimers, warranties, and caveats. A word salad Chaucer might envy. Lol.

I have you down as picking Iowa as much as you allow yourself to have an opinion without reservation. 

I have said it EVERY time.  I AM picking Iowa. That does NOT preclude me from actually talking about what could happen and how a team that has won 8 out of 9 will be tough to beat.

I will say THIS.  I want Iowa to win SO bad just so you don't.  How about that?

24 minutes ago, MSU158 said:

I have said it EVERY time.  I AM picking Iowa. That does NOT preclude me from actually talking about what could happen and how a team that has won 8 out of 9 will be tough to beat.

I will say THIS.  I want Iowa to win SO bad just so you don't.  How about that?

Your assertions to the contrary, you are also a big Iowa fan. 

Your second paragraph makes it sound like you almost need Iowa to beat PSU at this point. I just enjoy the show. 

15 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

Your assertions to the contrary, you are also a big Iowa fan. 

Your second paragraph makes it sound like you almost need Iowa to beat PSU at this point. I just enjoy the show. 

My Iowa fandom PALES in comparison to your PSU slappyness.  They simply aren't comparable.  In fact, they started more as a substitute due to MSU's ineptitude.  I like them, but I would be in the bottom 1/4 of the ardent fans on HR.  Meanwhile, you would be in the top 2% of crazed fans on BWI.  That comparison should give you all you know.

Hell, the ONLY reason I am taken as more of a Hawkeye fan on this site is because nearly all don't post on here anymore and the few that do are very limited.  Vak is probably the biggest Iowa fan that posts on here on a consistent basis and he is just better at not being drawn into the arguments with you than I am!

Also, I don't NEED Iowa to win. I just REALLY want them to just to shut you and a couple slappys up.  This is only because you guys come off as mightier than though quite often simply because you happen to be "fan(atic)s" of the best team.  Guess what ANYONE can be the fan of the best team.........