Sign in to follow this  
andegre

WrestleStat #FantasyCollegeWrestling

1 hour ago, nhs67 said:

Never mind. I believe I've found the issue. It won't allow any roster changes until the week before matches start 

I don't believe that's the case.

You ALWAYS [or at least should have] the ability to edit the roster for the following fantasy week, whether that's via starter changes, trades, or free agency transactions.

For the trades, have you selected which other user in your league that you want to trade with? You have to do that, before you can see the rosters....

LMK

6 minutes ago, buckeyehomer said:

How does scoring work for this? Is it just a draft and you see how the season goes, and basically whoever gets the most points at ncaa's wins?

It's not set-in-stone yet, but it will most-likely use dual scoring format, and it will be weekly head-to-head "matches" vs one other user in your league. Then the following week, it will be against a different user in your group. Winners will be determined by the W/L record, with tiebreaker being total points scored throughout the season.

1 hour ago, andegre said:

Looking for 2 more people to fill this group for a 3:30PM EST draft today...

https://www.wrestlestat.com/fcw/group/32/join

Did you happen to look at some of the squads on that league I did an autodraft for the other day?

Some teams were absolutely jacked... others were wildly incompetent, yet I assume all 10(mine included in the autodraft) were done using the same sort of AI.

56 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Did you happen to look at some of the squads on that league I did an autodraft for the other day?

Some teams were absolutely jacked... others were wildly incompetent, yet I assume all 10(mine included in the autodraft) were done using the same sort of AI.

Yes, when auto-pick is turned on, it will take the TOP wrestler, according to that user's "need weights", from the "Top 300/Best Available" list.

If you check the "Top 300" page, that's the exact order of how they'd get drafted if auto-pick is turned on for everyone.

But, the "Simulate Remainder of Draft", I believe, will choose, AT RANDOM, between the top 5 in the Need Weights/Best Available list...that was done to try and introduce SOME randomness when I test with all of the simulated users.