Lurker

Good Teasedale article/interview

Long was an ISU recruit and Sanderson couldn't be as picky as today.  He then brought him over as a mercenary to win his first NCAA team title and block Koll from winning one (geographics in play).
As for Ruth, Sanderson didn't recruit him and he sure as heck didn't recruit Ed JR who is better coming out of HS than SR.
He also didn't technically recruit the Altons, they were already halfway committed to PSU when he was hired despite how much Tbargandizes it.
Edward Ruth is not Edmund Ruth fyi.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

On 7/28/2019 at 1:09 PM, LemonPie said:

Here are two reasons Teasdale might look better than he is in the practice room

1. Doesn't have to manage his weight.  Proven to be a guy who is affected by a cut

2.  Lightning quick low single shot, but not a guy who will win many scrambles. Guys aren't going to put themselves in dangerous positions in practice.  Scrambling at 50%.  

Bump.

He almost got Glynn'd

13 minutes ago, LemonPie said:

Bump.

He almost got Glynn'd

Glynns not really too bad and has improved a lot. 2 seasons ago he got majored by Dylan Duncan and last season he beat him. He also got 5th at Midlands. Im sure they wrestle in practice quite a bit so this result didnt really surprise me.

Edited by russelscout

6 minutes ago, LemonPie said:

Tell yourself whatever you need to.

also, in that same time frame, Duncan went from 20-9 to 13-14 

He still qualified for nattys and 133 was ridiculously tough and deep last year, but I get what your saying. If one thing is true, it is that a match against a teammate is always the best way to evaluate a guys ability.

Edited by russelscout

On 7/26/2019 at 10:42 AM, Perry said:

A very true statement lol their whole line up is a bad match up for rby as well apparently

Well, I do know that one particular 133 in the lineup causes RBY to badly stall and attempt to wrestle with one arm.  Embarrassing performance, and I hope the officials address that behavior this season.

On 7/26/2019 at 9:22 AM, Perry said:

Hoping for the best for teasdale. I see some people on the Hawkeye report already proclaiming him a title threat

That sound you might be hearing right now is the air coming out of the Gavin Teasdale is a Title Threat balloon. 

Gavin dropped a 6-3 match to Rumph from d3 Wartburg today.

Hawkeye inner circle saying Gavin chose neutral all day long and when he got taken down he struggled from bottom. 

Edited by TBar1977