NJDan

This is Weird: Jaydin Eierman replacing Zain Retherford

18 hours ago, JHRoseWrestling said:

Given the window of notice, who would expect Frank or JO to be within striking distance of weight.  This is not a surprise.

No but isn't wrestling basically JO and Molinaro's job?

@Lurker Are you a secondary Willie account.
So angry over so many things, sorry people want more insight in the selection process for traveling teams.
Hell I would like a recap before every trip.
XYZ wrestlers declined invitation hence FGH wrestlers are going.
Would be neat, kind of like the World Basketball team, we get to hear:  Russel, Lebron, PG3, Kawhai, all turned down invitations, so that is what we have to watch Bradley Beal.
May not mean much of anything, but it's a secondary layer of fandom, and fuels discussion. Just adds a little spice to an otherwise bland write-up... and let me tell you, I love me some seasoning!

Edited by spladle08

6 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

No but isn't wrestling basically JO and Molinaro's job?

Yeah they wrestle full time, but a short notice weight cut for a completely unexpected request is a little much (note I have  no clue how much time they would've had) but obviously Eireman is smaller. I would've liked to see the Tank, take it down though.
Eireman may place, there are always a few world level guys in the bracket.

spladle...as said before, not angry. Just see things differently I guess. I don’t get why countering people for acting like they’re entitled to something that they’re not, or dogging on people and acting like they know what’s better for them, is anymore angry or thin skinned or anything else you want to throw in there...than the people who are doing it. I didn’t call out anyone in particular, except for NJ Dan who was calling out incompetence and secrecy. If the shoe fits wear it, if it doesn’t..then it doesn’t pertain to you. Move on. 

Edited by Lurker

Eierman takes the bronze.  Looked tough.   Hard for me to qualify the competition. 
Fix looked slick as anything.  Crushed it for the Gold. 
Yeah I mean 1 and 1. Nice win for the "Bronze" but I think we all hoped he had it.

Fix is giving me a lot or hope heading into worlds