70: Alan Kudzoev (Ossetia)
74: David Betonov (Ossetia)
79: Akhmad Tashukhadzhaev (Chechnya)
86: Alik Shebzukov (Stavropol Krai)
92: Alan Bagaev (Ossetia)
97: Aslanbek Gazzaev (Ossetia)
125: Alen Khubulov (Ossetia)

2 hours ago, The Genius said:

Is Alan Bagaev related to the 70kg Bagaev who just lost to Firouzpour in cadets? 

This indicates they are brothers.  I have no idea if that is correct, although the source is very knowledgeable about various Russian wrestlers.

19 hours ago, Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin said:
Russia announced his line-up for U23 World

57: Akhmed Idrisov (Dagestan)
61: Alik Khadartsev (Ossetia)
65: Kurbab Shiraev (Dagestan)
70: Alan Kudzoev (Ossetia)
74: David Betonov (Ossetia)
79: Akhmad Tashukhadzhaev (Chechnya)
86: Alik Shebzukov (Stavropol Krai)
92: Alan Bagaev (Ossetia)
97: Aslanbek Gazzaev (Ossetia)
125: Alen Khubulov (Ossetia)

Hi @Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin - good to see your post after a loooonggg time. Hey, do you have insider information on when the special wrestle-off between Sidakov vs Kurbanaliev (74kg) and Sadulaev vs Baitsaev (97kg) to decide Russia rep for world championships in Nur-Sultan?

6 hours ago, freestyle_fan said:

Hi @Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin - good to see your post after a loooonggg time. Hey, do you have insider information on when the special wrestle-off between Sidakov vs Kurbanaliev (74kg) and Sadulaev vs Baitsaev (97kg) to decide Russia rep for world championships in Nur-Sultan?

thank you, i was working. the coaching staff hides the composition for a very long time. I don’t know for sure, but I think Sidakov (he won European Games) and Kurbanalev (Rus champ) will wrestle in camp, but it will be in the end of August i think. About Sadulaev and Baitsaev, here coaches choice Sadulaev without world trial match. 

On 8/11/2019 at 1:48 AM, Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin said:

thank you, i was working. the coaching staff hides the composition for a very long time. I don’t know for sure, but I think Sidakov (he won European Games) and Kurbanalev (Rus champ) will wrestle in camp, but it will be in the end of August i think. About Sadulaev and Baitsaev, here coaches choice Sadulaev without world trial match. 

Thanks!

On 8/11/2019 at 5:12 PM, NJDan said:

Is the point here that the "Russian" team is actually made up of Ossetians, Dagestanis etc?  This is par for the course, is it not?

it is normal. in Russia wrestling is not a popular sport. Example in my city (Yekaterinburg, 1,5 million population) we have 2 wrestling club, one club in the cellar (when i've trained) with one mat and without a shower, and another Greco-roman wrestling club with 3 mats. Wrestling condition good only in Dagestan, Yakutia, and Ossetia.