Sign in to follow this  
russelscout

Is the "who's number one?" not available on any podcast app?

They have discussed it but because it is only for paying members, they don’t have a good way to distribute it as a podcast. 

It is annoying. I’m a paying subscriber but I consume the vast majority of their show content via podcast during workouts and driving. I don’t want to watch a podcast. 

Wish there was a way to download it from their site or something as an audio file

9 minutes ago, Housebuye said:

They have discussed it but because it is only for paying members, they don’t have a good way to distribute it as a podcast. 

It is annoying. I’m a paying subscriber but I consume the vast majority of their show content via podcast during workouts and driving. I don’t want to watch a podcast. 

Wish there was a way to download it from their site or something as an audio file

This. I would love to listen to it, but frankly, easy accessibility is my main concern as I listen to podcasts on the go damn near all day long.

1 hour ago, Housebuye said:

WNO isn't a podcast. It's a show that delivers its content via an online video stream that isn't available via any type of RSS subscription. It isn't a podcast until they make it one. I realize it's nitpicky details here, but when you watch WNO, you aren't watching a podcast. It's a premium video deliverable behind a paywall. I know Willie's pointed out a few times that they want that show to remain part of their premium offerings.

It sounds like you're trying to find a broadcast of WNO.  A podcast is not a live broadcast of an event, that would be a broadcast.  A podcast is pre-recorded audio distributed at a later time.

Edited by StallWarning

2 hours ago, StallWarning said:

It sounds like you're trying to find a broadcast of WNO.  A podcast is not a live broadcast of an event, that would be a broadcast.  A podcast is pre-recorded audio distributed at a later time.

Not exactly. Podcasts can be delivered by a number of different options, both live and time-shifted. The only thing that makes something a podcast is if it's subscribable via an RSS feed, which is the core tech that powers podcasts. 

9 hours ago, StallWarning said:

FRL is Flowrestling Radio Live