My bad guys... I'm the one that brought up Vito giving Lee fits this upcoming season... well... I suppose I shouldn't have said anything... 

RIGHT... 

To hell with that. 

Vito looks good.  Lee looks good.  Vito has a great shot as anyone in the upcoming season of taking Lee to deep water.  If anyone has a problem with conjecture, on a forum, where everyone is postulating, predicting, and prognosticating, then man oh man oh man... Find your safe space and melt.  Wow... 

Now... did I say that Vito would beat Lee?  NOPE.  Giving "fits" is a much different word choice than "he will beat him".  

Now... everyone...  play nice.. and let's see how tomorrow turns out.  

jeesh...

9 minutes ago, ugarte said:

I couldn't bring myself to pay $30 for an event that starts at 3:30am. Can't download Tor either because after the tournament is over I don't need to buy heroin or guns.

I paid $49.99 and get Cadets, Juniors, and Seniors. At least you can watch the archives when you get up. And I have perfected the art of finding those videos without knowing the result beforehand. 

Edited by TBar1977

It's funny having a career in sports, yet I don't watch live sports, hardly at all (sunday football not withstanding cuz that's usually my lazy day anyway).  I follow, read up, then watch when they become available.  I've thought about the flo subscription, but I just can't seem to come off the dough when I don't watch live sports.

And I have no idea why I felt the need to share that.....

Edited by Lurker

17 minutes ago, irani said:

Interview with Vitali Arujau  after the semi final win Vitali interview after semi final win against the defending champion from Russia

Loved that match. Vitale hit a sweeeeeet croth lift to roll Isdirov (sp?) for 2 back exposure points. Technique was flawless. Both feet firmly planted to the ground, flat to the ground, gets his hips under, arches his back, and lifts. Perfect. Both feet solidly on the ground. Text book. 

Edited by TBar1977

I’m pretty pissed. How are we doing so poorly? I thought USA Wrestling was starting to turn things around but I guess that might have been just a year in which we performed well and now we’re back to our normal self, middle of the pack. I was getting excited too but I guess it was premature. 

8 minutes ago, CoachWrestling said:

I’m pretty pissed. How are we doing so poorly? I thought USA Wrestling was starting to turn things around but I guess that might have been just a year in which we performed well and now we’re back to our normal self, middle of the pack. I was getting excited too but I guess it was premature. 

Brandon Slay left Colorado.... the development of USA as a whole, age group and senior, was basically a sky rocket due to his work there.

Edited by Lurker

1 hour ago, klehner said:

Because pirating online content is a great thing.

I don't really look at it like that. I lived overseas for 10 years where I didn't have to pay to watch UWW events. Existentially speaking, I'm the same person regardless of my geographic location at any one point in time, so why should I have to pay now based on something so trivial as longitude and latitude? Cornell lawyers have nothing on me! haha! 

1 hour ago, TBar1977 said:

I paid $49.99 and get Cadets, Juniors, and Seniors. At least you can watch the archives when you get up. And I have perfected the art of finding those videos without knowing the result beforehand. 

$50 for a few days of content?  I guess flo doesn't sound so bad now.

2 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

$50 for a few days of content?  I guess flo doesn't sound so bad now.

i finally cracked and subscribed to flo for the US Open and I'm mad at myself for waiting so long.

Edited by ugarte

5 hours ago, TBar1977 said:

I rate Spencer only a 50/50 chance of repeating this coming year. I say "only" because so many think he's as close to a 100 percent lock as possible. 50/50 is still as high as anyone else. 

I doubt Vito is going. He was almost certainly shirting prior to junior worlds. Now that he is a finalist? He is taking a shirt 

32 minutes ago, CoachWrestling said:

We won World’s a couple years ago and we have been performing pretty well in Juniors in the past couple years. I’m surprised

I thought they had some tough draws?

Loved that match. Vitale hit a sweeeeeet croth lift to roll Isdirov (sp?) for 2 back exposure points. Technique was flawless. Both feet firmly planted to the ground, flat to the ground, gets his hips under, arches his back, and lifts. Perfect. Both feet solidly on the ground. Text book. 
I love seeing great technique, but I often find it more impressive when a guy is seemingly dead in the water and is able to pull a counter out of nowhere to roll the other guy through.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, NJDan said:

I assume that Americans having to pay while others do not (if this is indeed what's happening) is arranged by UWW. Does anyone know why UWW wants it that way?

I'm sure UWW would like everyone to pay, but they probably can't get everyone to pay. Just like Americans pay top dollar for Pharma while giving it away cheap in other Countries.