P3terMueller

Are there any Skinny tall wrestlers who are over 6.2 ft tall and are not heavyweight ?

37 minutes ago, P3terMueller said:

Are there any tall wrestlers cant find anyone only Jon Jones 

Darmstadt is listed at 6'3" and wrestle(d) 197.  They have a freshman much like him (Jonathan Loew) who is also 6'3" and is also at 197.

In the early/mid 2000’s Lehigh had a 149 pounder named Matt Anderson who was at least 6-3...some say he was closer to 6-5. Skinniest and lankiest NCAA wrestler I’ve ever seen at any weight.

Edited by MDogg

50 minutes ago, MDogg said:

In the early/mid 2000’s Lehigh had a 149 pounder named Matt Anderson who was at least 6-3...some say he was closer to 6-5. Skinniest and lankiest NCAA wrestler I’ve ever seen at any weight.

And Matt was around 130-something senior year HS and didn't grow that much in college.

1 hour ago, cjc007 said:

Mike Foy was a Greco medalist at light heavyweight.

I loved the way he wrestled Greco.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Probably my favorite as well.  Grip it and rip it

1 minute ago, yonz_g said:

Nate Jackson is somewhere around 6'2" - 6'4" and he wrestled 174-184 for Indiana. Just won the Medved at 86kg.

He was 174 for them for 3 years before he went 184 for the team. Had he stuck to 174 for his senior season he may have very well have had something to say about Hall's title that year.

https://www.wrestlestat.com/season/2017/wrestler/12264/jackson-nate/profile

6 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

He was 174 for them for 3 years before he went 184 for the team. Had he stuck to 174 for his senior season he may have very well have had something to say about Hall's title that year.

https://www.wrestlestat.com/season/2017/wrestler/12264/jackson-nate/profile

Definitely! Important to note that he's one of only 3 guys to beat Bo Nickal in college (while counting his redshirt year).

6 hours ago, MDogg said:

Couldn’t remember the name but that was my first guy that I thought about

Wisconsin had an excellent 197 lb. wrestler named Dallas Herbst that had to have been 6'6" or so.   Tallest college wrestler I've seen in many years.  He beat Jake Varner at Midlands one year and was an AA for the Badgers.  
Mark Branch was an all-time great for OSU, 4x finalist with two titles (lost one by injury default).  He was super tall and skinny.  Probably 6'2"-6'3" ish at 168 lbs.

Ryan Deakin is 6 1' at 157 pounds.  Absolutely jacked! btw: They asked him at NCAA's he said 6 1', and that his NW profile was from his freshman year.

Edited by fanta

On 8/15/2019 at 10:41 PM, fanta said:

Ryan Deakin is 6 1' at 157 pounds.  Absolutely jacked! btw: They asked him at NCAA's he said 6 1', and that his NW profile was from his freshman year.

Pantaleo is 5'2"... that puts Deakin at about 5'7"-5'9" tall...