Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kentucky_Mudflap

Move Marianelli Up to 174 and Free Nelson Brands

Recommended Posts

Gents time for Tommy to listen to Uncle Mudflap and move Marianelli up to 174 hombres some of you what aint schooled up on the worlds oldest and gratest sport aint gonna get is Marianellis hauling a ton of weight almost bit him in Big Ten quarters and then nailed him at Nattys reel ugly weight problem and it aint gonna get no better down to the Texas Rode House with the hands last nite they aint smart enough to know them steaks is reel cheep **** you coulda give them a horse steak they wouldnt know no different run into Wallaces ex old lady she was a bit spicy gents told her she was just miffed old Mudflap didnt come back for no sloppy seconds took offense at that you know gents hell hath no fury started a tussle we was asked to leave gents woman problems get em young when you can still mold them and guide them thats what I say.

Now Tommy aint splitting no atoms neither is Terry so I got to lay it out for them gents go for the points Kimmers so burnt he aint gonna score no points you been in the Iowa program 4 years you might as well hang it up just ask Sam Stoll so give him his medical and a bus ticket wrestle Marianelli at 174 and TELL HIM NOW so he gets trained up then free Nelson Brands and wrestle him at 165 you get 8 pts outa Nelson and 18 outa Marianelli at Nattys thats 26 whole entire pts the way Tommy wants to run it its Marianelli at 165 gets you 8 and Kimmer gets you 8 maybe and thats a big maybe so thats a total of 16.

Now the burout issue is a whole entire different topic but with Tommy I got to handle it one step at a time you gent my point gents you took me in when nobody else wanted me you guys are like a reel family to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alex 'Bill Dauterive' Marinelli

 

174... lol... be like Marstellar giving 79kg a go in freestyle. He can be insurmountably better... but if their bodies are too stubby they'll get beaten by worse wrestlers than they should. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

174... lol... be like Marstellar giving 79kg a go in freestyle. He can be insurmountably better... but if their bodies are too stubby they'll get beaten by worse wrestlers than they should. 

Ahem - Matt Brown would like a word...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Fletcher said:

You misunderstand. I'm saying if Marinelli fails at 174, it's not because he's stocky, it's because he's Marinelli.

No, I understand.  That's why I didn't respond to your comment.  It was implied by nhs67 that if Marinelli fails at 174 it's because his body type is "too stubby and they'll get beaten by worse wrestlers than they should." 

You then followed up with Matt Brown to prove that the body type at 174 doesn't matter, to which nhs67 replies again with, "You're comparing Bruce Willis to Bill Dauterive here man. Try again."

Maybe my reading comprehension is off (it tends to happen from time to time), but I read nhs76's comment as basically saying Matt Brown and Marinelli aren't in the same league (hence the comparison of Bruce Willis and Bill from King of the Hill lol). 

Maybe he was comparing body type? Lol I have no idea, that's why I asked the question, but I guess he doesn't want to respond.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Dondante88 said:

Maybe he was comparing body type? Lol I have no idea, that's why I asked the question, but I guess he doesn't want to respond.

What I meant is you are comparing two different animals.

Bill is there, consistently, but when you look at the big picture isn't event top 5 on his show at any time, as far as depth as a character.

Ole Brucey Bruce gets beat on and ground on every show the entire way making it appear as if he is inferior... yet he ground out three finishes higher than Marinelli has finished yet when it mattered most.

I'd go with Brucey Bruce 10/10 times come NCAAs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

What I meant is you are comparing two different animals.

Bill is there, consistently, but when you look at the big picture isn't event top 5 on his show at any time, as far as depth as a character.

Ole Brucey Bruce gets beat on and ground on every show the entire way making it appear as if he is inferior... yet he ground out three finishes higher than Marinelli has finished yet when it mattered most.

I'd go with Brucey Bruce 10/10 times come NCAAs.

Haha ok, thanks for clearing that up.  I agree with you in that Marinellii has not yet brought his A-game to NCAA's, but he still has two more years.

I think my biggest takeaway from this is your blatant disrespect for Sgt. William Fontaine de La Tour Dauterive.  Not even a top 5 character?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Dondante88 said:

Haha ok, thanks for clearing that up.  I agree with you in that Marinellii has not yet brought his A-game to NCAA's, but he still has two more years.

I think my biggest takeaway from this is your blatant disrespect for Sgt. William Fontaine de La Tour Dauterive.  Not even a top 5 character?!

No. I have him as the 6th or 7th best. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×