Sign in to follow this  
Housebuye

Macey Kilty

She isn’t talked about enough. Her style is effective and I’m optimistic about her future. 

Some background 

2017 - cadet world bronze

2018 - cadet world gold, junior world silver (still cadet eligible!)

2019 - 3rd on our senior ladder, now in the finals of junior worlds 

She lives and trains at the OTC, so she constantly wrestles our best women. She dominates generally but is also tactically sound. She wins close matches when she has to. 

I see her and Shilson, and (a few years younger) Blades and Elor as future stars of WFS for team USA.  Jayden Laurent is also just a year out of high school and super tough as well.  Hopefully Macey, Jayden, and Amit spread out in weight a little so they can all represent rather than it being a logjam like the men's squad between 74-79-86kg.

10 hours ago, Konquest said:

I see her and Shilson, and (a few years younger) Blades and Elor as future stars of WFS for team USA.  Jayden Laurent is also just a year out of high school and super tough as well.  Hopefully Macey, Jayden, and Amit spread out in weight a little so they can all represent rather than it being a logjam like the men's squad between 74-79-86kg.

I think Amit ends up being the best of the crew. 

Blades is so damn quick and powerful too. 

Even with our not so great women’s performance in cadets and juniors, we do have stars in the making