Sign in to follow this  
Alwayswrestling

Wayne Boyd

The Jury taking this long to deliberate is a good sign for the defense. Granted at his age a guilty verdict on just one of the bigger charges would be pretty devastating.

Never heard of this guy before but from everything I’ve read it seems like he was a lot of money behind TMWC and other wrestling initiatives. Curious if anyone knows where his money came from? Based on his LinkedIn description of his production company I’m guessing family money. I doubt he set himself up for life with “Blood, Guts, Glory, Wrestling.”

1 minute ago, justafan said:

He was found guilty of 2 felonies and 3 misdemeanors.3 charges were tossed out.Hes appealing

Of course as soon as I posted my comment above the page refreshes and I see this

1 hour ago, BobDole said:

He wears his TMWC warm-up 24/7, so he must be an active athlete.

Absolutely unreal he wore his TMWC warm-ups to the trial...not to mention the glasses. What the hell were his defense attorney’s thinking letting him wear that? Who would wear wrestling warmups to a trial in which they’re accused (among other things) of literally hip tossing one of the victims. 

ED1DF29D-BC75-48F5-954A-EC7732D9F699.jpeg

3 hours ago, MDogg said:

The Jury taking this long to deliberate is a good sign for the defense. Granted at his age a guilty verdict on just one of the bigger charges would be pretty devastating.

Never heard of this guy before but from everything I’ve read it seems like he was a lot of money behind TMWC and other wrestling initiatives. Curious if anyone knows where his money came from? Based on his LinkedIn description of his production company I’m guessing family money. I doubt he set himself up for life with “Blood, Guts, Glory, Wrestling.”

He was an NCAA champ back in the 60's and founded WEB productions.  Multiple state champ in Virginia.  Looked up where he is from and that area has a median household income below the average for Virginia (32k) as well as the average home value (146k).  I'm guessing whatever he did to accumulate his money, he wasn't born into it. This is just a guess though.

3 hours ago, MDogg said:

The money man for TMWC is Andy Barth, not Wayne Boyd.

14 hours ago, DrStrange said:

As much as I’d like him to be guilty, I don’t believe these two low class women making claims against him.  They have everything to gain by making up the story.  

Where there is smoke there is fire.... 

15 hours ago, DrStrange said:

As much as I’d like him to be guilty, I don’t believe these two low class women making claims against him.  They have everything to gain by making up the story.  

LOL This is pathetic. He was just found guilty, but because the accusers are poor, they must be lying. You're scum.