Aviator12

Hammerlockthree...

O.T here, but just wanted to publicly give credit where credit is due to this poster on this site.

We made an obscure $100 bet last October 19 2018 regarding Ohio State and Iowa in FOOTBALL on here, which dealt with an end of season type result... so not a bet that would happen quickly.

So you all know and understand how often these type of bets are honored nor consummated.

I peruse this site often, but mainly in season. I almost never check my inbox. I decided to look at it recently, and was shocked to see what I did, and even more so what happened next.

First off, I obviously forgot about the bet. I see 2 missed messages, the first from March 23 asking me how I want to handle this payment, and the second on April 19th, almost a month later, with simply a ?....

I responded literally 5 months after his first message to me, and gave him my pay pal email address, literally expecting nothing in response... I mean it was my fault... I wasn’t even responding to this guy for going on an half of year to collect a hundred bucks!

I responded on August 11th, and with in days, I see the $100 received in my Pay Pal.

So props to Hammerlock.... a true man of his word. There aren’t a ton of those around.