nom

Yianni knee (bad injury?)

In other thread @fanta is saying he has direct knowledge that Yianni’s knee is ‘jacked’ and he would have had surgery if arbitration didn’t go his way.

@LJB says fanta is wrong.  He knows people and they would have said something.

Hmmm ..... what is the answer?

i only know people who were at the OTC when the camp was going on... not a peep

couple that with the obvious which is he was there (highly unlikely with a "jacked" knee) and with his shoes on (highly unlikely with a "jacked" knee) and no brace at all (highly unlikely with a "jacked" knee)...

but, you guys can make up your own mind...

I heard he has his right leg amputated and has a wooden leg now. Solid Oak, stained black so Zain won't know if he is wrestling a black guy or a white guy and if going for a low single he'll get a handful of splinters. Head games to confuse Zain as he comes onto the mat wearing dreadlocks and singing to the beat of a Zydeco band - and a team of former U.S. Supreme Court law clerks filming the matches ready to yell "I Object" to any calls that don't go his way.

To top it off Koll will be there in drag wearing 9 inch heels dressed like Dolly Parton singing at the top of his voice in falsetto to influence the refs.

FRL all about yanni/zain and still no mention of any "jacked" knee... even though they did bring up zain's health...

in fact, everyone of the guys picked yanni to win 2 in a row even with the phantom "jacked" knee...

weird, huh?

37 minutes ago, LJB said:

FRL all about yanni/zain and still no mention of any "jacked" knee... even though they did bring up zain's health...

in fact, everyone of the guys picked yanni to win 2 in a row even with the phantom "jacked" knee...

weird, huh?

Cause those guys get all the inside info.......

I have had direct knowledge of things, and never stated them on here because A) it would mean trading on a real relationship to gain clout on here, B) it would mean saying something as stupid sounding as "I know but can't tell you why." 

You'd have to be a fool to do A, and willing to look like a con artist to do B. 

lol....I'm a deluded fool and liar, a drunken little punk, etc. You all are so articulate and handle something you don't like so well. What a bunch of spoiled brats & crybabies! Some folks can't handle the truth.

11 hours ago, mspart said:

Fanta Orange and Grape are not bad.  Never try the Fanta Pineapple - worst soda in the world next to the Italian licorice flavored soda.

mspart

What??? The pineapple Fanta is the best one by far! 

Edited by CoachWrestling

4 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

you don't talk like someone interested in conveying facts. 

Here's a fact, the engine in your car is basically the same one that was being used in the 1950's, same goes for the jets making the planes fly also, despite the existance of laser Blu rays, and silicon CPU's packing billions of transistors into a couple of square inches we have no new technologies capable of providing enough power to get a space craft into orbit. Which makes me wonder where the technology powering our home items actually came from.

25 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

i already knew all that. 

Ok...here's another fact.

While Solar Warden may be a misnomer to the actual fleet the World has of various types of technology either extraterrestrial or terrestrial, it is advanced to our otherwise conventional understanding of physics; in use of energy source, and power outputs.Too many people have worked in some capacity within the auspice of this program, and programs to simply dismiss what is an international covert operation... whether to benefit mankind or simply use as a resource toward whatever ends interplanetarially.

On 8/29/2019 at 10:36 AM, mspart said:

Fanta Orange and Grape are not bad.  Never try the Fanta Pineapple - worst soda in the world next to the Italian licorice flavored soda.

mspart

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT - tell me about this licorice flavored soda.   I'd kill a man for that...

The worst pop in the world is Canfield's Diet Chocolate Fudge, there can be no debate

Edited by Gantry