1.). The piety of opinion.  Woke nation has transcended itself to these forums, and if you disagree with Wokism and their followers, well, may as well have the star of David stapled to your forehead.

2.). Team Tribalism.  Even when in the presence of greatness, the "Iowa sucks" or "PSU blows" type language supercedes the very real notion that there are amazing individuals on these teams that are accomplishing great things.

3.). Funky topic restrictions.  Can't talk about Gable, but can talk about Boyd, as a case in point.  

4.). Trolling.  I really don't understand it, other than I view it to be similar to an interest that one of these full time video gamers that have never had a girlfriend may have.  Look at me, I'm important, and I'll make your points less important with my sarcastic points. 

On 9/1/2019 at 10:24 AM, Sstern said:

Quite frankly you and a couple others like you.  You seem like a really good guy but you and others touting yourselves as experts — you are, by the way — frequently get really thinned skinned.  Once you put yourself out there, you are subject to critique.  Let it go.  Generally, your product is very good.

JBs selective censorship.

I can ignore the goofs but they are becoming so predominant that I don’t come here daily anymore.  Every two or three days is it now.

Also, once a topic gets to a page and a half, it’s over.

The first page alone of “Why does flo not hire...” brings this to mind.

On 9/2/2019 at 7:59 PM, jchapman said:

Guys who trash Flo for crashing during big events or their horrendous customer service.  After all these years, it’s on you if you didn’t know this already.

Technically, for me anyway, Flo had there best year this year.

On 9/1/2019 at 9:56 AM, Plasmodium said:

1) Posters complaining about the content of the board

This.

If you(the poster) hate it so much, why are you here, and how do you not see that complaining about it makes you part of the problem and not the solution.

Edited by russelscout

On 9/1/2019 at 2:32 PM, KCMO2 said:

I do not like posters who root for teams other than mine.  They need to be banned.

Jaydin Eierman should pass on the shirt and get himself a NCAA title dude deserves it and I would be rooting for him full force. Mad respect for him.

Edited by Sublime607

Flo bashing does get old

homerism on the Int'l board also gets old, the non stop biased views when it comes to USA wrestlers.

hating individual wrestlers for something they've done in the past ...see Int board PDIII e.g.

trolls (Braunman in particular comes to mind from past years), they add nothing

people who post just to add to their number of posts

10 minutes ago, DuckFor2 said:

Flo bashing does get old

homerism on the Int'l board also gets old, the non stop biased views when it comes to USA wrestlers.

hating individual wrestlers for something they've done in the past ...see Int board PDIII e.g.

trolls (Braunman in particular comes to mind from past years), they add nothing

people who post just to add to their number of posts

I know, it boggles my mind that people root for the USA on USA Wrestling's forum.  So annoying.

2 minutes ago, jchapman said:

I know, it boggles my mind that people root for the USA on USA Wrestling's forum.  So annoying.

ha. nice interpretation. but those who put OSU's or any other college team's  best interests before the American interests. Something like that.