nom

Zain / Yianni - Final X part 2 - match thread

anyone having their volume on the flo feed go out?  Did a little while ago with CP and Willi, came back.  Has done so again during their pre-match hype video.  Now it came back at the end.  Now gym, no apparent audio, now audio comes in.  Anyone else with same experience?

Just now, nom said:

anyone having their volume on the flo feed go out?  Did a little while ago with CP and Willi, came back.  Has done so again during their pre-match hype video.  Now it came back at the end.  Now gym, no apparent audio, now audio comes in.  Anyone else with same experience?

Are you asking about this match or every flo event in particular?

Yianni the aggressor early.  Passive Zain.  Fair.

Zain in on double, deep, YIanni on butt.  Yianni tries to chest wrap and nearly gets the turn.  No points as Yianni gets to a leg.  No go.

Zain side throws brick.  0-0 for now.

1-0 Yianni upon white paddle.

Yianni in -- Zain gets 2 on exposure but damn in looked like Yianni was hooking a leg to get the exposure.  Knotted up head to two.  

2-1 Zain.

Yianni shot but no go as Zain lays down the hips.

I'd like to see a replay of that 2 for Zain.  I thought Yianni was working for the 2.  

2nd period.  

Scramble.  How did Yianni defend.  2 given to Yianni - no white paddle. Fair.   2 min left.

No sound.

Zain blocking off now.  

Zain in ... somehow Yianni defends.  43 sec to go.

Attention Zain

1 red for Yianni kicking?  Stalemated.  Yuck.  only chance for Yianni is stalemated.  No point.  Zain wins. 

2-1.

14 minutes ago, nom said:

OK folks - let's all hope for no controversy ........... or ... is a bit good?  LOL

More controversy since Zain won (for the 3rd time in a best of 3). I guess they'll have to wrestle again on the plane to the championships to get the guy they want...

1 minute ago, buckshot1969 said:

More controversy since Zain won (for the 3rd time in a best of 3). I guess they'll have to wrestle again on the plane to the championships to get the guy they want...

Maybe Koll will seek an injunction to try to prevent Zain from representing the USA. Get those Cornell Lawyers some more work. 

Just now, Ogalthorpe Haywood said:

You are an idiot, Zain was the aggressor most of the match until the end when it would have been stupid for him to be.  

Disagree. I felt like it was pretty even till about 2 minutes left and Zain started to evade. 

Just now, Ogalthorpe Haywood said:

You are an idiot, Zain was the aggressor most of the match until the end when it would have been stupid for him to be.  

This. Zain was for sure the aggressor. And Yianni didn't create anything. 90% of what he does at this level is counter. Zain and NLWC have him figured out.