Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy Cinnabon

Zain won, but America loses

39 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

Zain is the best at beating Yianni, but Yianni is at the best at beating everyone else, including all our international competition.

I hate to say it, but Yianni would have had a much better chance to medal at Worlds.  Zain goes 1 and done, imo.

I really really do not understand how people come to this conclusion. I’m pretty sure Zain’s last international loss in the last couple of years has been to a world silver medalist and before that, another world silver at worlds. Meanwhile, Yianni has matches he almost lost against people who will never come close to a medal. Now I am not saying Zain is for sure the better option either. Just that from what I see, there’s no logical reason to come to the conclusion that Yianni has the better chance against the world. I wanted Yianni to win btw. 

16 minutes ago, spladle said:

It was a BTS exhibition match.  I wouldn't put a ton of stock in the result unless it was a tech fall.

Exhibition or not, Punia was still 100% trying to win and Yianni beat him soundly.  If Zain wins Worlds I will eat my words.

30 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

Exhibition or not, Punia was still 100% trying to win and Yianni beat him soundly.  If Zain wins Worlds I will eat my words.

He was in his third country in like 2 and half weeks and even admitted he under estimated yhanni, yhanni was also down 9-0 at Dogu before the guys lungs collapsed lol I don’t remember Zain ever losing that badly on any level, Zain is also probably has a pretty good strength advantage over yhanni which will only help Zain at worlds 

34 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

I'm pretty sure the Bajrang we'll see at Worlds will be much better, and honestly, Zain would have whooped him at BTS as well.

And I'm sure you're aware, accumulating the most ranking series points does not make you the best guy in the world.  Otoguru beat him pretty handily last year, and should be the presumptive favorite heading in to Kazakhstan.

Edited by whaletail

35 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

If Zain wins the title will you leave these boards?

2 hours ago, LJB said:

dude...

everyone had just ignored the **** post...

then you go and respond...

we had something going and you blew it...

Lol, I wasn't going to respond but since somebody else has broken the ice I will. I'm a Yianni fan but America doesn't lose jack****. America loses if somebody corrupts the system or some other horse**** thing happens but when a guy wins the spot fair and square we don't lose. He may do as well or he may not but our country doesn't lose anything. I doubt you really believe that but if you do it's an asinine way of thinking. I'm personally of the opinion that neither one would/will medal. Beat the Streets is the most ridiculous thing to consider ever. 65 is absolutely loaded and barring a miracle draw it would be hard for either one of them to medal but regardless America hasn't lost anything. 

Sinner manbuns continues looking in the mirror, teasing his manbun and sinning, leaving a big brown stain of troll diarrhea on the board at the mat. "I'll agree to leave the boards if Zain wins if you agree to leave if he loses." Sinner manbuns: please don't leave!  Belly laughs are proven to be positive for health, and you provide an endless stream of them. Teenagers are often quite amusing, and although you might be older in actual age, you're right there around 15 in your online behavior. 

18 minutes ago, pa in taiwan said:

Sinner manbuns continues looking in the mirror, teasing his manbun and sinning, leaving a big brown stain of troll diarrhea on the board at the mat. "I'll agree to leave the boards if Zain wins if you agree to leave if he loses." Sinner manbuns: please don't leave!  Belly laughs are proven to be positive for health, and you provide an endless stream of them. Teenagers are often quite amusing, and although you might be older in actual age, you're right there around 15 in your online behavior. 

Sinner manbuns?  Judging by your sense of humor and horrible puns you're probably closer to 15 than I am.....

5 hours ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

Zain is the best at beating Yianni, but Yianni is at the best at beating everyone else, including all our international competition.

I hate to say it, but Yianni would have had a much better chance to medal at Worlds.  Zain goes 1 and done, imo.

If I grow up can I become just like you?

4 hours ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

Honestly, do you think Zain matches up better than Yianni versus international competition?

I think the next legitimate post you make will be your first.  Your trolling isn't even good trolling.  It's just a low rent version.

Edited by StallWarning

6 hours ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

Good thing nobody respect your opinion