Antitroll2828

How does Flo not hire ...

1 minute ago, russelscout said:

No big deal and everyone can disagree.... but you're going to make damn sure everyone knows your opinion on it won't ya?

This is the thread someone posted on the subject, and if you look at what that idiotic show sounded like today then what better time?

And thankfully I have you as my foil today. You never shut up when you get into any debate so this is likely to go on until Worlds. 

15 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

This is the thread someone posted on the subject, and if you look at what that idiotic show sounded like today then what better time?

And thankfully I have you as my foil today. You never shut up when you get into any debate so this is likely to go on until Worlds. 

I just find it funny that its no big deal, but here you are making sure you let everyone know just how unfair Pyles is to poor little ole PSU... A few examples of his biting commentary then? since attack was not a word you were comfortable with?

Edited by russelscout

8 minutes ago, russelscout said:

I just find it funny that its no big deal, but here you are making sure you let everyone know, just how unfair Pyles is to poor little ole PSU... A few examples of his biting commentary then? since attack was not a word you were comfortable with?

His biting commentary was the entire nearly entire show long EMPHASIS on the scoring in this last match, as if Yianni (the not Penn State wrestler) somehow got jobbed. Pyles doesn't need to make any direct "biting" comments towards anyone at Penn State to come off as biased. There are hundreds if not thousands of ways to frame things to get someone to to buy into what you are selling. In this case he is selling the idea that Zain didn't win fair and square. It's b.s. And it's especially b.s. since this is round 2 of the whole Zain isn't deserving of the spot b.s. 

Imagine if you are Zain or anyone at NLWC listening to that garbage today. 

Edited by TBar1977

3 hours ago, TBar1977 said:

His biting commentary was the entire nearly entire show long EMPHASIS on the scoring in this last match, as if Yianni (the not Penn State wrestler) somehow got jobbed. Pyles doesn't need to make any direct "biting" comments towards anyone at Penn State to come off as biased. There are hundreds if not thousands of ways to frame things to get someone to to buy into what you are selling. In this case he is selling the idea that Zain didn't win fair and square. It's b.s. And it's especially b.s. since this is round 2 of the whole Zain isn't deserving of the spot b.s. 

Imagine if you are Zain or anyone at NLWC listening to that garbage today. 

So it could have nothing to do PSU or NLWC it sounds like. 

Edited by russelscout

2 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

anyone suggesting that either 1) yianni initiated or 2) it's clearly 2-2 

needs their head examined. 

one of two things - you're bad at this or you're hoping

So everyone on the podcast except you needs their heads checked... 

Edited by russelscout

I came on here to Pl$$ and moan about the show and Willie actually being the only one who many any effing sense for over 30 minutes.

Love the show, but I only kept watching because the three toons(they were exceptionally trolly today) were picking on the one who not only was correct, but more emotionally swayed.

It seemed like the three of them scripted it, tbh.

Agitated the $HlT out of me.

Edited by nhs67
Edited for discretion.

6 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

anyone suggesting that either 1) yianni initiated or 2) it's clearly 2-2 

needs their head examined. 

one of two things - you're bad at this or you're hoping/rooting

I'll hug your nuts on that one.

No-homo... 

Willie for an eastern PA guy talks a lot like a central PA guy where it sounds like your mouth is full of cotton balls.

I don't think you have to be a superstar in the sport to be an excellent broadcaster (but it does help).

Flo guys are jokes, simple as that but that is normal in our nominal sport.  Our journalism flat out stinks but hey....this isn't D1 football.

Gah.

These toons aren't jokes. They're at the forefront of journalism for our sport for our country.

Show respect, or do better yourself.

They were trolls today,  true. They aren't jokes, though.

Edited by nhs67
Edited for discretion.

3 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Gah.

These toons aren't jokes. They're at the forefront of journalism for our sport for our country.

Show respect, or do better yourself.

They were ruh-tards today. They aren't jokes, though.

When it comes to real sports journalism?  You have seen real sports journalism haven't you?

Just now, Boompa said:

When it comes to real sports journalism?  You have seen real sports journalism haven't you?

I'm not going to compare it to ESPN for the NFL. That is preposterous.

It is the best of what we have and likely the best anywhere in the world.

Are you that stubborn?

1 minute ago, nhs67 said:

I'm not going to compare it to ESPN for the NFL. That is preposterous.

It is the best of what we have and likely the best anywhere in the world.

Are you that stubborn?

So you are saying that Pyles is the best we are ever going to get?

Damn...wrestling deserves everything coming our way.

3 minutes ago, Boompa said:

So you are saying that Pyles is the best we are ever going to get?

Damn...wrestling deserves everything coming our way.

You can be a diva if you choose. Nobody said that.

What was said is that RIGHT NOW Flo is the best(in the world) and there isn't a close 2nd. I'd go on a limb and say that there are a few other US based sites that cover better than UWW as it is.

wow... i'll try and catch up...

first... anyone who thinks Flo plays favorites is silly... they clearly do not... they give so much coverage to so many different individuals and teams... no one even comes close to their coverage of this sport... as far as i can tell, the only ones who really feel this way see everything through whatever stall fest team they have on their wall... that **** gets annoying...

second... the 2 was clearly zains... he had stopped the initial attack by yianni... totally flattened him out... yianni was going nowhere... zain takes his knee off the back of yianni's knee and starts the lift... yianni then and only then is able to start basing up and then using zain's momentum turns it into what it became... without zain's crotchlift that sequence gets stalemated with a quickness...

this is no different than a double and the person getting driven backwards does a yolo chest wrap using the momentum of the aggressor... several years ago that was getting called 4-2... not anymore... it has been a point of emphasis for several years now... the aggressor gets the call... no more 4-2 and FFS there is no more 2-2...

yes, i can see where someone would want to call it yianni's move, but, they would be wrong... the one thing that willie said today that i 100% agree with is that people are trying to make this more complicated that it really is... i have to assume that it is mostly because of a lack of understanding of the rules... it really is not that complicated... this call was much more black and white than the final x fiasco...

i say all of this as a certified yianni dick rider from way back...

3 hours ago, russelscout said:

He was wrong when he said that it was perposterous that someone would call that exposure for Yianni. I have seen that called exposure for the guy on the leg many times and usually it seems that the offensive man is rewarded. I don't see how Willie could see that 

yianni was not the offensive wrestler in that move... once he got stuffed and totally flattened out, zain is in the better position and the onlyone who is able to generate any offense... 

and i would love to see any evidence of a wrestler who has been flattened out like yianni was get any call afterwards... "many times" is a gross overestimation... i would be much more inclined to say not once in the last 3 years, but, as always, i welcome the chance to be proved wrong on that...

1 minute ago, TBar1977 said:

Pretty much nailed it. 

with all due respect, and remember i am saying with all due respect...

little you say can be taken seriously... you see everything through tainted glasses... no objectivity at all...