Sign in to follow this  
Boompa

My Cinnabon topic question...

I refuse to respond to Tbar posts.  He didn't go to PSU, he doesn't live in PA and he doesn't attend home matches.

I've been to more PSU home matches than him (and am proud to get into it with the largest sycophant Byers).

Edited by Boompa

33 minutes ago, Boompa said:

I refuse to respond to Tbar posts.  He didn't go to PSU, he doesn't live in PA and he doesn't attend home matches.

I've been to more PSU home matches than him (and am proud to get into it with the largest sycophant Byers).

A man who admits to picking fights with the home team's Play by Play / color commentator. You are quite the big man, aren't you? This is priceless. 

Edited by TBar1977

14 minutes ago, treep2000 said:

I like Tbar.  I think he's a PSU homer, sure... but I don't see him as being Tribalist in nature.  He comes across mostly reasonable, most of the time.  

That said, there are others on here that deserve the negativity much more so than Tbar.  Just sayin'...

Be careful, treep. They might kick you out of the club for those remarks. Lol.

1 hour ago, treep2000 said:

I like Tbar.  I think he's a PSU homer, sure... but I don't see him as being Tribalist in nature.  He comes across mostly reasonable, most of the time.  

That said, there are others on here that deserve the negativity much more so than Tbar.  Just sayin'...

PSU homer who never wrestled for, never attended and never goes to home PSU events.

What's not to like?

He is irrelevant.

18 minutes ago, Boompa said:

PSU homer who never wrestled for, never attended and never goes to home PSU events.

What's not to like?

He is irrelevant.

Your venom is getting weaker. It was stronger when you were BoomPA, but now that you had to change your screen name to the little pa version, Boompa, its just not the same anymore. I mean, really. Little pa? 

On 9/6/2019 at 4:18 PM, treep2000 said:

I'm an Ohio State fan that never wrestled for Ohio State and lives in Colorado so I cannot attend their matches.  I don't think I'm irrelevant because of wrestling at a different school and living my adult life in a different state?  

Beautiful 

On 9/6/2019 at 1:11 PM, TBar1977 said:

Your venom is getting weaker. It was stronger when you were BoomPA, but now that you had to change your screen name to the little pa version, Boompa, its just not the same anymore. I mean, really. Little pa? 

On 9/6/2019 at 1:18 PM, treep2000 said:

I'm an Ohio State fan that never wrestled for Ohio State and lives in Colorado so I cannot attend their matches.  I don't think I'm irrelevant because of wrestling at a different school and living my adult life in a different state?  

So since I didn't wrestle at any college am I not allowed to watch anymore? My son's going to be awfully disappointed!

On 9/4/2019 at 6:35 PM, Boompa said:

Sooo only former D1 athletes who still live in the that state and are season ticket holders are the only people meant to post on this board? Or is arguing with the broadcast crew a mandatory requirement too?