Housebuye

Could Dake go unscored upon again?

Dake did it last year and the field was much stronger. The only opponent that will challenge him is his semi I think. 

Seems kind of crazy and freestyle isn’t really designed for long drawn out shutouts, but I think it’s going to happen. 

23 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

and this year is? What did Russia just punt on his weight last year?

Exactly-you could make the argument it’s easier this year with Gadzi out with injury and Nabiev in for Russia. Hasanov is back but Dake handled him...Teymouri from Iran is solid but he lost to Ringer recently.

Edited by Jon_Kozak

4 hours ago, SatoriTiger said:

Hasanov has scored against Dake and the finals were only 2-0 with the points being a shot clock point and push out.  Dake is definitely the favorite but Hasanov can score and beat Dake. 

Yeah but Dake sometimes wins close matches. He controlled the world finals last year. He didn’t score a lot, but he didn’t need to. 

Hasanov doesn’t have the offense to beat Dake. I think Dake wins 95/100

12 hours ago, Housebuye said:

Yeah but Dake sometimes wins close matches. He controlled the world finals last year. He didn’t score a lot, but he didn’t need to. 

Hasanov doesn’t have the offense to beat Dake. I think Dake wins 95/100

As I said, Dake is definitely the favorite.  But Hasanov is very good and can score on Dake.  In a close match, like last year, one take down would have beaten Dake.  

5 minutes ago, SatoriTiger said:

As I said, Dake is definitely the favorite.  But Hasanov is very good and can score on Dake.  In a close match, like last year, one take down would have beaten Dake.  

Yeah people have been using that argument against Dake forever. It just doesn’t really happen. Losing a “close” match to Dake means nothing

28 minutes ago, Housebuye said:

Yeah people have been using that argument against Dake forever. It just doesn’t really happen. Losing a “close” match to Dake means nothing

I guess I'm not clear on what you are arguing with me.  Earlier your take was Dake wins 95/100 against Hasanov.  So you admit Hasanov could win, even if it's only a 5% chance.  I'm not sure how that is different than what I've said, except for maybe putting in a percentage.  Obviously to beat Dake, Hasanov would need to score points, so implicitly you are agreeing with me on that as well. 

32 minutes ago, SatoriTiger said:

I guess I'm not clear on what you are arguing with me.  Earlier your take was Dake wins 95/100 against Hasanov.  So you admit Hasanov could win, even if it's only a 5% chance.  I'm not sure how that is different than what I've said, except for maybe putting in a percentage.  Obviously to beat Dake, Hasanov would need to score points, so implicitly you are agreeing with me on that as well. 

Nope. Dake only loses on bad officiating, injury, etc. Hasanov isn’t in his league. 

19 hours ago, tbert said:

And you fantasize about dake more than any other wrestler.

2 hours ago, Housebuye said:

You don’t?

your loss

Where do you think all of those fantasy losses come from?   ;-)

Edited by red blades