spartak

Best anticipated matches in Nursultan

Russian wrestling website posted the best anticipated match ups in this year worlds:

#5 Otoguro vs Rashidov 

#4 Yazdani vs Naifonov 

#3 Akgul vs Patriashvili

#2 Sidakov vs Burroughs 

#1 Sadulaev vs Snyder 

5 hours ago, GoNotQuietly said:

Any matchup between Rashidov, Aliyev, Khiche, Otoguro, Punia, and Navruzov

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with that and I would throw Retherford into that mix.  I think Zain can compete with all of those guys.

For me it is:

Sidakov-Burroughs

Snyder-His half of the bracket(I have a turning feeling in my gut we won't see Sad-Snyder 3 and I have Sad winning convincingly if they do).

Dake-Cox(Who will score more/give up less... can both allow zero points?)

Zain-Anyone(I think the Johnny matches made him take that next step...)

Downey-Heino/Abounader/Amine/Arthur(imagine if he went 2-2 against this squad to take 5th)...

3 hours ago, nhs67 said:

For me it is:

Sidakov-Burroughs

Snyder-His half of the bracket(I have a turning feeling in my gut we won't see Sad-Snyder 3 and I have Sad winning convincingly if they do).

Dake-Cox(Who will score more/give up less... can both allow zero points?)

Zain-Anyone(I think the Johnny matches made him take that next step...)

Downey-Heino/Abounader/Amine/Arthur(imagine if he went 2-2 against this squad to take 5th)...

Other than Sadulaev, who do you see at 97 that has a decent chance of beating Snyder?

37 minutes ago, Blue Dragons said:

Cure you of that big mouth and shut you up once and for all.  But you'll just continue to hide behind your keyboard because you don't have the stones to face him. A coward is born every minute of the day. 

Why are you continuing to hide behind your keyboard? What a sensitive snowflake. Runs to defend his little buddy every time someone posts about him. Next time you come up for air from Downey's nuts maybe tell us who you are you little clownbaby.

1 hour ago, Blue Dragons said:

Cure you of that big mouth and shut you up once and for all.  But you'll just continue to hide behind your keyboard because you don't have the stones to face him. A coward is born every minute of the day. 

I wish some of that class your son (RD3) has been learning would splash into you.

While he(RD3) gets a ton of crap, it isn't because of what he is doing now. He appears to be in a great place mentally and physically since he's gone to the NJRTC. Apparently he is doomed once he gets home and has to listen to you every day again, Mr. RD2.

2 hours ago, Blue Dragons said:

Well since you would never hide behind your keyboard, who are you?

Edited by hammerlockthree

37 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

I wish some of that class your son (RD3) has been learning would splash into you.

While he(RD3) gets a ton of crap, it isn't because of what he is doing now. He appears to be in a great place mentally and physically since he's gone to the NJRTC. Apparently he is doomed once he gets home and has to listen to you every day again, Mr. RD2.

Class... sure. I guess that's accurate, if you consider simply not getting arrested as "learning class."  

I'm not here to personally attack the guy, but he's a grown man, not a toddler.  We've got to have higher standards than that.  

16 hours ago, spartak said:

Russian wrestling website posted the best anticipated match ups in this year worlds:

#5 Otoguro vs Rashidov 

#4 Yazdani vs Naifonov 

#3 Akgul vs Patriashvili

#2 Sidakov vs Burroughs 

#1 Sadulaev vs Snyder 

These are all great matchups, no doubt.  I think Chamizo gets it done against Sidakov this year though.  Burroughs/Chamizo round 4 for Gold would be just as highly anticipated for me in any case.  

23 minutes ago, steamboat_charlie v2 said:

These are all great matchups, no doubt.  I think Chamizo gets it done against Sidakov this year though.  Burroughs/Chamizo round 4 for Gold would be just as highly anticipated for me in any case.  

Isn’t Chamizo the #1 and Burroughs and Sidakov #2 and #3?

8 minutes ago, wamba said:

You are correct. I hadn't noticed that before. There's a good chance we'll get to see Sidakov-Burroughs, then the winner versus Chamizo. Should be amazing to watch.

1 hour ago, wamba said:

Huh.  Yep, you're right.  I swear I saw an article or tweet this week that showed Chamizo/Sidakov top half and Burroughs/Kentchadze, but clearly it's 1. Chamizo 2. Burroughs 3. Sidakov, 4. Kentchadze, so I don't know why that would have been the case.  

In that case, I hope Chamizo doesn't even get a shot at Sidakov...

Edited by steamboat_charlie v2