Sign in to follow this  
TD2

2014 Tickets!!!!

Has anyone tried to buy tickets for 2014? I checked yesterday and Ticketmaster said 10am Central. I logged in at 9:05am to make sure my credit card info was in order only to see that the time had changed to to 9 am Central. To make matters worse it was completely sold out at 9:05am. To say the least I'm quite upset considering the fact I'm missing this and I'm hoping they just jumped the gun and they go back on sale at 10am.

I'm already very displeased that I'm not at the tournament due to it's less than convenient location this year.

Just spoke to a Ticketmaster agent. Ticketmaster had a glitch at 9am local time. No tickets have been sold yet. They pulled the event from being sold temporarily. Still waiting to see when they go back on sale.

Has anyone tried to buy tickets for 2014? I checked yesterday and Ticketmaster said 10am Central. I logged in at 9:05am to make sure my credit card info was in order only to see that the time had changed to to 9 am Central. To make matters worse it was completely sold out at 9:05am. To say the least I'm quite upset considering the fact I'm missing this and I'm hoping they just jumped the gun and they go back on sale at 10am.

I'm already very displeased that I'm not at the tournament due to it's less than convenient location this year.

Wow... i'm pretty upset too. I didn't even realize it was already on sale till this post and I planned on getting a few tickets. :(

Has anyone tried to buy tickets for 2014? I checked yesterday and Ticketmaster said 10am Central. I logged in at 9:05am to make sure my credit card info was in order only to see that the time had changed to to 9 am Central. ...

Just re-read your post. Here's my guess. Using this year's dates to make it easier to explain... The traditional time for ticket sales every year has been 9am on the first day of the 2013 tourney - local time for the 2014 venue. However, the OKC ticket walk-up window opens at 10am. My guess is that to OKC folks mucked up the process with their box office hours.

its almost 11 am where I am (EST)... so when can I buy tickets? it should be soon since I believe CDT is an our earlier than me.

8am PDT = 9am MDT = 10am CDT = 11am EDT

Pacific Daylight Time

Mountain Daylight Time

Central Daylight Time

Eastern Daylight Time

its almost 11 am where I am (EST)... so when can I buy tickets? it should be soon since I believe CDT is an our earlier than me.

Pacific Daylight Time

Mountain Daylight Time

Central Daylight Time

Eastern Daylight Time

Thanks! :)

its 11:02 AM here and ticket master keeps saying "no tickets available". Anywhere else to buy them?

Pacific Daylight Time

Mountain Daylight Time

Central Daylight Time

Eastern Daylight Time

Thanks! :)

its 11:02 AM here and ticket master keeps saying "no tickets available". Anywhere else to buy them?

Try again... now it says:

Sorry, but this event no longer exists in our database.