Sign in to follow this  
RJChicago

Betting on Worlds?

On 9/18/2019 at 2:04 PM, RJChicago said:

Hello all - does anyone know of anywhere that takes bets on the World Championships?

I’ve never come across anywhere that takes bets on worlds...but Bovada posted odds and took action on Olympic wrestling in 2016. 

Last season Flo kept kept talking about BetDSI as a place that posted odds and took bets on NCAA wrestling. However I found it to be practically a scam. I set up an account and deposited money, and 95%+ of the time I tried to make a bet they wouldn’t accept it. I’m talking maybe $25-50 bets. Rejected as too large. Would eventually just reduce the amount I was trying to bet to a tiny amount and they would usually wind up taking it...but not always.

Gave up after a while. Clearly just some kind of gimmick to get people to set up accounts under the pretext of being able to bet wrestling...and then once the account is set up they just won’t take 95% of the bets you want to make on the lines they post.

Edited by MDogg