Cradle1

Freestyle Day Two discussion thread

I can explain what just happend but JB wins 11-10.  Was losing 10-10 on criteria. Big scramble on the edge. Was awarded 2. Belarus challenges the 2. Jb gets awarded the step out for the win. 

F that dude from Belarus, skumbag all around. I dont think many will disagree when you watch the replay. 

1 minute ago, BallandChain said:

I can explain what just happend but JB wins 11-10.  Was losing 10-10 on criteria. Big scramble on the edge. Was awarded 2. Belarus challenges the 2. Jb gets awarded the step out for the win. 

F that dude from Belarus, skumbag all around. I dont think many will disagree when you watch the replay. 

Got it, thanks.  Looks like Green just really laid an egg at the end of his match.  

1 hour ago, BallandChain said:

Currently using track wrestling as a workaround.

Don't know if trackwrestling works in Germany :( but it works by now 

1 minute ago, BallandChain said:

I can't explain the 1 point either... Belarus was wrestling really dirty but I must admit, he did a "good" job against JB, didn't thought he'll be able to score anything or make it a close match

green looked great, should of just stepped out at the end and gave up one
best i've seen green look in years. 
big loss, green could of made the finals
He did step out. At least I thought so. Poland didn't secure both legs. Tough call.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Tough call and tough loss for Green, on the other hand I really thought they were gonna reverse JB's win there at the end so win some lose some.

Otoguro vs. Aliyev was incredible.  Aliyev turns in easily the most impressive 1-2 performance in the history of the sport.  Could easily see him wearing Olympic Gold next summer.