Cradle1

Freestyle Day Two discussion thread

3 minutes ago, alliseeisgold said:

onslaught of americans continue

gwiz better wrestler again just like green. .....was this a reply of snyder vs coon ?  one wrestler can get to legs at will. other wrestler just sprawls. how can you finish on coon but not this guy ?

The Iranian is better than Coon.  

Care to elaborate for those of us without it?

Total disrespect to the Iranian. He made a joke out if his knee pads. Saying he can't get to Gwiz'd legs, then saying he's actually 3rd on the Iranian team.

Basically not in Gwiz's class.

But handily over Gwiz.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, cjc007 said:

Hvrorat's commentary was pathetic in that bout.

Track is terrible generally.What's with the constant ads and background noise. It's like they left a mic on somewhere.

Track is terrible generally.What's with the constant ads and background noise. It's like they left a mic on somewhere.

As long as the feed is in real time, I'm ok with track.

The commentary is what it is, however the competitors deserve respect no matter what country they represent.

For me, Gwiz's match came down to conditioning compared to past performances where he's pulled away late. He had nothing left to finish in the last 2 minutes after he'd gotten his attacking rhythm. Hope he reevaluates prep for that aspect heading into the qualifier and olympics next year.

I have never seen a wrestler with more heart/drive than Burroughs.  Not sure I ever will either.  Smith was probably the better overall wrestler, but over and over again Burroughs seems to find just a bit more to give in a match when nobody should have anything left.  
He's an incredible competitor.

For me, Gwiz's match came down to conditioning compared to past performances where he's pulled away late. He had nothing left to finish in the last 2 minutes after he'd gotten his attacking rhythm. Hope he reevaluates prep for that aspect heading into the qualifier and olympics next year.
Poor angles on the takedowns. Basically straight line double. Bad bout for him giving up exposures of his td attempts.

59 minutes ago, cjc007 said:

Hvrorat's commentary was pathetic in that bout.

The UWW feed is perfection. It has no commentary which is a  sweet relief from screaming flo bros and track.

Edited by BallandChain