Giovanni

Freestyle Day 3 Thread

9 minutes ago, NJDan said:

Does Sharifov  have a shot against the Prince of Dagestan?

Sharifov originally from Daghestan from same village as Sadulaev. They know eachother from childhood. 

I don’t think Snyder has regressed, but he really hasn’t added much to his game in the last couple years and everyone else has. I think it might be time for a change for him. Maybe new coaches, training partners, training overseas, etc. Not that his current coaches are bad, I just think he needs a new look

I don’t think Snyder has regressed, but he really hasn’t added much to his game in the last couple years and everyone else has. I think it might be time for a change for him. Maybe new coaches, training partners, training overseas, etc. Not that his current coaches are bad, I just think he needs a new look
Yep reminds me of the JB convo yesterday. Snyderman has had some close calls and regular season losses in the past.... sometimes you wont win those close calls, and Sharifov is no slouch... hes better than he was at 18 but he also set the standard people were chasing for several years. Loss to a good opponent. No shame. Back to drawing board for Olympics

48 minutes ago, LemonPie said:

Crazy to think that at age 23, Snyder's best days are behind him.  Can't scramble, can't turn.  Of course we should have expected him to get scouted out by now.   

Conditioning didn't look great.  Perhaps Sadulaev was right.  Too much weightlifting

Makes you think how great JB is to win 5 times and still going at 31

being they were roommates this is probably going to be great motivation for next year they will have lots to talk about on ride home

Edited by CaliWrestler

This is just a test from God to help Kyle prepare for life.
Or is it god boosting Sharifov to new heights.... ?
Or is it god providing Snyder an opportunity to hang them up to pursue other endeavours.
Which interpretation is correct, the wheel of "apply Gods will to where I prefer"

1 hour ago, Eagle26 said:

I don't think there is any place in the US for him to do that besides the OTC and I'm pretty sure J'Den isn't going down in weight for the Olympics.

8 minutes ago, NJDan said:

Maybe it's harder v. Sidakov?

You think? I was obviously taking that into account. My point is I think JB is putting a lot of pressure on himself to pass Smith to become the GOAT in USA. You could clearly see he was wrestling more free after the pressure of another gold was off.