Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TripNSweep

Abounader forfeits?

Recommended Posts

Iran just did this to judo world champ he didn't want to comply and they sent Iranian security services to his parents house.The athlete never returned to Iran and is held up in Germany.I will look for the article and post it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, calot said:

Iran just did this to judo world champ he didn't want to comply and they sent Iranian security services to his parents house.The athlete never returned to Iran and is held up in Germany.I will look for the article and post it

We already had a thread about that. There was no "security services" and he voluntarily moved to Germany as his wife is German and he had already planned to move there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, calot said:

Iran just did this to judo world champ he didn't want to comply and they sent Iranian security services to his parents house.The athlete never returned to Iran and is held up in Germany.I will look for the article and post it

you know that's nonsense . right ?

his parents are still in Iran and he is living in Germany with his girlfriend/wife. even though he lied a lot but he never said such things himself. he just said he was worried about his family. and if you think a bit you will ask yourself why he is not worried about his family anymore ?! if they were in danger, why they are not in danger anymore ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, wrestfan said:

you know that's nonsense . right ?

his parents are still in Iran and he is living in Germany with his girlfriend/wife. even though he lied a lot but he never said such things himself. he just said he was worried about his family. and if you think a bit you will ask yourself why he is not worried about his family anymore ?! if they were in danger, why they are not in danger anymore ?

 

Read article about it few weeks ago after it happened I never followed up on it after that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, wrestfan said:

you know that's nonsense . right ?

his parents are still in Iran and he is living in Germany with his girlfriend/wife. even though he lied a lot but he never said such things himself. he just said he was worried about his family. and if you think a bit you will ask yourself why he is not worried about his family anymore ?! if they were in danger, why they are not in danger anymore ?

 

Looks like he fabricated the Iranian Security services part of the story.International Judo Federation has suspended Iran for asking him to FF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, calot said:

Looks like he fabricated the Iranian Security services part of the story.International Judo Federation has suspended Iran for asking him to FF

You're not telling us anything we don't know, so - respectfully - go educate yourself in silence instead of trying to teach people far more knowledgeable about this than you are. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Genius said:

You mean the racist ideology of... Zionism?

Genius, you won't be persuading the people on this thread with that argument, although it's completely true. You see, the list of victims of the racist ideology of Zionism contains more than the Palestinian and Middle East victims of Israeli impunity. The very people on this thread, good deplorable Americans like myself, are also victims of this ideology through its complete control of the US government at the federal level, the US media, US academia, etc.  Their tax dollars and children's lives are spent on needless wars in the region ($7 trillion was the figure Trump mentioned), free money to Israel, the complete delegitimization of the US in the eyes of the international community, etc. The constant hammering by the media on matters in the Middle East have planted the mistaken view that Israel is some kind of chalet in the jungle, the European Jewish invaders are a direct continuation of the biblical Israelis (when in reality the Palestinians are their descendants), and hey, "It's the only democracy in the region." (democracy for one ethnic group, anyway).  The US victims will stand up for their oppressors, and then wonder why they can't MAGA.

It would be funny if it weren't so sad. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, pa in taiwan said:

Genius, you won't be persuading the people on this thread with that argument, although it's completely true. You see, the list of victims of the racist ideology of Zionism contains more than the Palestinian and Middle East victims of Israeli impunity. The very people on this thread, good deplorable Americans like myself, are also victims of this ideology through its complete control of the US government at the federal level, the US media, US academia, etc.  Their tax dollars and children's lives are spent on needless wars in the region ($7 trillion was the figure Trump mentioned), free money to Israel, the complete delegitimization of the US in the eyes of the international community, etc. The constant hammering by the media on matters in the Middle East have planted the mistaken view that Israel is some kind of chalet in the jungle, the European Jewish invaders are a direct continuation of the biblical Israelis (when in reality the Palestinians are their descendants), and hey, "It's the only democracy in the region." (democracy for one ethnic group, anyway).  The US victims will stand up for their oppressors, and then wonder why they can't MAGA.

It would be funny if it weren't so sad. 

 

 

Oh, sh**! I forgot. No political posts!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, pa in taiwan said:

Genius, you won't be persuading the people on this thread with that argument, although it's completely true. You see, the list of victims of the racist ideology of Zionism contains more than the Palestinian and Middle East victims of Israeli impunity. The very people on this thread, good deplorable Americans like myself, are also victims of this ideology through its complete control of the US government at the federal level, the US media, US academia, etc.  Their tax dollars and children's lives are spent on needless wars in the region ($7 trillion was the figure Trump mentioned), free money to Israel, the complete delegitimization of the US in the eyes of the international community, etc. The constant hammering by the media on matters in the Middle East have planted the mistaken view that Israel is some kind of chalet in the jungle, the European Jewish invaders are a direct continuation of the biblical Israelis (when in reality the Palestinians are their descendants), and hey, "It's the only democracy in the region." (democracy for one ethnic group, anyway).  The US victims will stand up for their oppressors, and then wonder why they can't MAGA.

It would be funny if it weren't so sad.

America is a corporatist oligarchy, which is the root of the problem. 

If these Americans want to get political about Iran's internal affairs (with false stories/narratives and things they have no clue about) then I think the war crimes (etc) of America and Israel should be fair game for discussion too.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pa in taiwan said:

Genius, you won't be persuading the people on this thread with that argument, although it's completely true. You see, the list of victims of the racist ideology of Zionism contains more than the Palestinian and Middle East victims of Israeli impunity. The very people on this thread, good deplorable Americans like myself, are also victims of this ideology through its complete control of the US government at the federal level, the US media, US academia, etc.  Their tax dollars and children's lives are spent on needless wars in the region ($7 trillion was the figure Trump mentioned), free money to Israel, the complete delegitimization of the US in the eyes of the international community, etc. The constant hammering by the media on matters in the Middle East have planted the mistaken view that Israel is some kind of chalet in the jungle, the European Jewish invaders are a direct continuation of the biblical Israelis (when in reality the Palestinians are their descendants), and hey, "It's the only democracy in the region." (democracy for one ethnic group, anyway).  The US victims will stand up for their oppressors, and then wonder why they can't MAGA.

It would be funny if it weren't so sad. 

 

 

Please keep this to the breitbart comment section. Stick to actual wrestling policy here 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, OBXWrestler said:

Straight to name calling. 

Great argument. 

I'll be blunt with it, whereas you'll attempt to manipulate words of an honest kid making an honest tweet.

Fix yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...