TripNSweep

Lesnar and how good was he?

1 hour ago, Fletcher said:

Jeez - do I have to spell everything out? Lots of people who tested "clean" were cheating but just hid it well.

never once did I assume Brock did not have help along the way.  I only wanted to point out that his coach got out in front of the speculation back in the late nineties. 

On 9/26/2019 at 1:39 AM, TripNSweep said:

Lowney had a serious neck injury from the Olympics that left him unable to really compete at a high level.  I believe he finally called it quits after 2 or 3 seasons of college wrestling.  The Lowney that we saw competing in college was about 70% of how good he really was.  Even that 70% was a lot better than Lesnar.  

Lowney and Lesnar did wrestle once in college (Bison Open) and Lesnar won. This was Lowney's true freshman year before his neck injury.  Lowney probably was a better P4P wrestler, but the problem was he only weighed about 225.

On 9/28/2019 at 11:52 PM, MNRodent said:

Lowney and Lesnar did wrestle once in college (Bison Open) and Lesnar won. This was Lowney's true freshman year before his neck injury.  Lowney probably was a better P4P wrestler, but the problem was he only weighed about 225.

Do you recall the match score?