Sign in to follow this  
nom

Wrestlingreport forums — dead?

Seems to be an issue with the wrestlingreport forum.  No posts since Sept 20th.  No congrats to Kyle on the Cornell board.  Lehigh board silent.  

Anyone with the scoop?

13 hours ago, lu_alum said:

Looks that way - you recorded the last post on the site.

13 hours ago, scribe said:

You always knew it was going to come to this. 

I hope you remembered to turn off the light as you left the room...

On to Elynah?

46 minutes ago, scribe said:

That place is nearly as dead as the wrestlingreport. I didn't even know it existed before now.

it's a hockey forum but i'm the guy who keeps the wrestling thread updated. it's at least a place to talk about cornell wrestling and i want someone to tell me if we have any commits in Super 32.

3 minutes ago, ugarte said:

it's a hockey forum but i'm the guy who keeps the wrestling thread updated. it's at least a place to talk about cornell wrestling and i want someone to tell me if we have any commits in Super 32.

My best searchin':

113:  Nico Provo (Jr, CT)

132:  Dylan Cedeno (Sr., NJ)

138:  Josh Saunders (Sr., MO)

(Side note:  Greg Diakomihalis is not ranked by Flo)

2 hours ago, klehner said:

(Side note:  Greg Diakomihalis is not ranked by Flo)

he's #14 on the Big Board - maybe they just don't know what weight he's going or if he's back on the mat yet - and thanks for the other three guys

Edited by ugarte

Blades:  No response from Bruce.  I hope he is alright and it is just a technical issue.  Talked with D3 a couple of days ago.  He is doing well.  We both hope you and your crew will be going to the EIWAs at Lehigh in March.  It has been too long since we got together.

1 hour ago, Cary by the Lake said:

Blades:  No response from Bruce.  I hope he is alright and it is just a technical issue.  Talked with D3 a couple of days ago.  He is doing well.  We both hope you and your crew will be going to the EIWAs at Lehigh in March.  It has been too long since we got together.

Bob,  that's a little disconcerting; although Bruce always did seem to keep a low profile.  Hope it's nothing serious.  And maybe he just got tired of keeping it up?

Have to wait and see about EIWA's - High School Musical is the same weekend, and that is a BIG deal in our house - and the last one for us, the youngest graduates this year.  Lehigh is a daytrip for me, though, so for sure I can sneak out there for day 2.

**** Funny I posted this comment on FB regarding WrestlingReport.com no longer being active and it was rejected for not meeting community standards.  

Since WrestlingReport.com seems to be no more, it is very hard to get any information regarding what is happening in The Room.

Big Brother is definitely watching.  According to Pogo: "We have met the enemy, and we is they".

1 hour ago, witwhiz said:

Legger, if anybody's famous for meeting community standards it's you.

**** Yes I am getting known on FB as a Subversive,  because I post the truth and the PC Police many times do not like the truth.  Big Brother is definitely watching, especially those of us who love America and The Constitution.