Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
nom

Wrestlingreport forums — dead?

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, Cary by the Lake said:

**** Yes I am getting known on FB as a Subversive,  because I post the truth and the PC Police many times do not like the truth.  Big Brother is definitely watching, especially those of us who love America and The Constitution.

 

Facebook is literally a bigger MAGA news funnel than Fox. You are only being suppressed in your head. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/10/2019 at 8:42 PM, klehner said:

 

My best searchin':

113:  Nico Provo (Jr, CT)

132:  Dylan Cedeno (Sr., NJ)

138:  Josh Saunders (Sr., MO)

(Side note:  Greg Diakomihalis is not ranked by Flo)

 

Provo in the semis as the 6 seed

Saunders in the semis as the 1 seed at 145

I don't see Cedeno.

Edited by ugarte
Saunders tech in the qf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, ugarte said:

Provo in the semis as the 6 seed

Saunders in the semis as the 1 seed at 145

I don't see Cedeno.

Provo and Saunders both made it to, but lost in, the final. Saunders a pretty big upset I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2019 at 11:56 AM, Cary by the Lake said:

**** Yes I am getting known on FB as a Subversive,  because I post the truth and the PC Police many times do not like the truth.  Big Brother is definitely watching, especially those of us who love America and The Constitution.

 

Is this a bit? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey. Cary by the Lake :-D... I made it over to the other side of the forum fence. ;-P

Still no action (or fix) over on the WR fora, eh?

(Hope it does get fixed, though... )

D3

 

Edited by D3 for LU
just because, to make it right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Constitution and the Bill of Rights containing our first 10 Amendments all came before we elected our first President, George Washington. Only 9 Amendments have come in the last 100 years and only 1 measly Amendment has been needed in the past 48 years - and that was a process bill regarding how much and how we can change how Congress should get paid. All the while the country has enjoyed prosperity, liberty and freedom more so than any other. 

They did a pretty good job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2019 at 10:56 AM, Cary by the Lake said:

**** Yes I am getting known on FB as a Subversive,  because I post the truth and the PC Police many times do not like the truth.  Big Brother is definitely watching, especially those of us who love America and The Constitution.

 

Is this real?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/13/2019 at 9:56 PM, ugarte said:

Provo and Saunders both made it to, but lost in, the final. Saunders a pretty big upset I think.

Saunders lost on a locked hands call in SV but he was facing away from the flo camera so i can't argue it. He really lost by allowing two slide-bys that probably wouldn't have earned points in freestyle because he went to a quadpod that the refs didn't care about. Gotta get used to folk again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Mountain Hawk said:

Anyone have the full lineup of teams competing at the Princeton Open on 11/3?

From a 10/3 posting about the Open on Princeton Wrestling Twitter:

"@RUWrestling @LehighWrestling @ColumbiaWR @ODUWrestling @ArmyWP_Wres @HofstraWREST @BearcatsWrestle @RiderWrestling @SHUWrestling1 @TerpsWrestling"

That's all I got.

Edited by witwhiz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, TBar1977 said:

The Constitution and the Bill of Rights containing our first 10 Amendments all came before we elected our first President, George Washington. Only 9 Amendments have come in the last 100 years and only 1 measly Amendment has been needed in the past 48 years - and that was a process bill regarding how much and how we can change how Congress should get paid. All the while the country has enjoyed prosperity, liberty and freedom more so than any other. 

They did a pretty good job.

and then everyone clapped.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ugarte said:

Saunders lost on a locked hands call in SV but he was facing away from the flo camera so i can't argue it. He really lost by allowing two slide-bys that probably wouldn't have earned points in freestyle because he went to a quadpod that the refs didn't care about. Gotta get used to folk again.

That's a really weird way to say he gave up two conventional folkstyle takedowns. I don't think Saunders was confused about the rules. He was just coming off bottom after getting taken down. He uses a tripod stand up to get out. He uses it every match whenever he's on bottom.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mountain Hawk said:

Thank you. MH understands that Lehigh will be sending a full contingent.

A full contingent of freshmen and backups as in prior years, or the projected starters as well?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would guess after last seasons injury train the coaches will be very careful sending projected starters to open tournaments early in the year, especially when the backup at any given weight is not close to the starter in terms of upside (174 and 285 come to mind)..........

 

But hey, just a guess........

Edited by Spladle88

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

**** Really looking forward to seeing who the Lehigh starters will be.  Obviously, 157, 174, 184, 197 and Hwt are a lock with: Humphreys, Kutler, Weiler, Jakobsen and Wood in place, (hammers at the top end of the lineup).  125: Paetzell vs. Polito, 133: Farro vs. Lane/McGonagle, 141: Pomrinca vs. Moran, can Hoffman make/hold the weight? Is Karam ready yet and can he make the weight?, 149: Karam vs. Hoffman/Lobeck/Malyke Hines, 165: Gallick vs. Meyer/Lane or Ruth/Frinzi.

I would think Paetzell will have the edge at 125.  Farro probably the favorite at 133, depending on how D1 ready McGonagle is.  Pomrinca is a 5th year Sr and very good defensively at 141, Moran is a goer and if Hoffman can make/hold the weight or Karam is ready to go, the weight could be wide open.  Probably a lot of flux during the season.  149 Same questions as 149 with Hoffman and Karam, (both really good), regardless 149 will be  strength.  I think 165 is Gallicks' to lose if he can make/hold the weight, although Meyer is a potential breakout guy for the future.  The rest of the lineup seems already decided barring injuries, (I hope and pray Lehigh is luckier than what happened last season).  I think the coaching staff will want to Red Shirt all the incoming Frosh (McGonagle, Hines, Ruth and Frinzi), unless they are obviously better than the other men.  The wildcard will be how much impact having Chance Marstellar in the room working with the middle weights will have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seeing that Grappler1978 created a new post in the EIWA forum. Post is about Army.  Nov 2, 2019.

hmmm - even had 24 views.  No replies.  Anyone able to post over there now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...