nhs67

New Flo Color Scheme

8 minutes ago, unknown said:

they should have put the time and effort into fixing there stream issues as well as customer service, not the logo/rebrand.

Yeah, i bet they dropped everything they were doing, and it was all hands on deck for a logo change. 

Edited by russelscout

4 minutes ago, russelscout said:

Yeah, i bet they dropped everything they were doing, and it was all hands on deck for a logo change. 

Probably not, but between the consultants likely brought in to develop it, and all the work implementing it, logo changes aren’t cheap.

6 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

Probably not, but between the consultants likely brought in to develop it, and all the work implementing it, logo changes aren’t cheap.

Do you think they said to hell with customer service and streaming to make that change?  It seems like just another chance to be petty about what some see as a "scheme". 

They've been doing this for about 15 years. The original color scheme and fonts are immediately recognizable at this point. Plus, "flo" suggests fluidity, the supple, the smooth. The old fonts, colors, and wave logo echoed the idea.  Now they have this alarming red and harsh angles.

Bad choice.

Edited by jackwebster

If you wanna revert back to the old color scheme (or at least what I thought was the old color scheme), I made a Chrome extension for ya 

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/green-for-flo/egphljjhdlnheccocnibgpbgpallolhk

I may or may not add to the extension to replace the header logo and favicon if anyone uses it

Edited by wrestlingrecruit