nhs67

New Flo Color Scheme

5 minutes ago, russelscout said:

I dont normally, no. A little criticism here and there is not bad. However, if I go into the only restaurant in town with someone, and they critique the menu, the food, the seating, the waitstaff, the pricing and any other little thing they can think of, I definitely would. If the restaurant is that terrible and you have every single answer, why wouldnt you try to compete?

Yes, Flo has market share, but if there are that many holes in their service as some would have you believe, there should still be plenty of opportunity.

Eh, I don’t think most peole think that Flo is “that terrible.”   Just wish it was better. 

2 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

Eh, I don’t think most peole think that Flo is “that terrible.”   Just wish it was better. 

You new here? @jon has spent the last month railroading every thread with flo hate. I am sure you have noticed that he has liked damn near every post that criticizes flo in this and the other flo thread and he is not alone in the hate. The healthy criticism was gone long ago. Now it is just ridiculous.

2 hours ago, russelscout said:

You new here? @jon has spent the last month railroading every thread with flo hate. I am sure you have noticed that he has liked damn near every post that criticizes flo in this and the other flo thread and he is not alone in the hate. The healthy criticism was gone long ago. Now it is just ridiculous.

Sorry, didn’t realize that liking posts qualified as ridiculous

FloTrack has been red from pretty much its inception. Other sites have also had differing color schemes. They’re going for a uniform brand identity. Note all the FloSports twitter accounts.

We will probably forget about it soon enough. I’m not a fan of it, but it is what it is. I’m not a brand expert, so I’ll defer to what tests well - and let’s also admit we as a sport break a lot of the norms when testing. It might have tested off the charts in the general sports viewers for all we know.

I don’t get why everyone is making such a big deal about a new logo? Who cares. It’s just a logo. Is it really any worse or better than the old one? Doesn’t make a difference to me as long as I can watch wrestling. If they would have started with this logo, I bet the same people would be complaining if they switched to the green one. It doesn’t make sense to me to change everything after so long but I’m not a marketing expert. That said, if they are going to spend money, I really wish they would’ve put it into better technology so they don’t have anymore streaming issues

6 hours ago, JasonBryant said:

FloTrack has been red from pretty much its inception. Other sites have also had differing color schemes. They’re going for a uniform brand identity. Note all the FloSports twitter accounts.

We will probably forget about it soon enough. I’m not a fan of it, but it is what it is. I’m not a brand expert, so I’ll defer to what tests well - and let’s also admit we as a sport break a lot of the norms when testing. It might have tested off the charts in the general sports viewers for all we know.

So I guess red won because Mark Floreani is still around and he’s a track guy :-) ?

2 hours ago, Eagle26 said:

I don’t get why everyone is making such a big deal about a new logo? Who cares. It’s just a logo. Is it really any worse or better than the old one? Doesn’t make a difference to me as long as I can watch wrestling. If they would have started with this logo, I bet the same people would be complaining if they switched to the green one. It doesn’t make sense to me to change everything after so long but I’m not a marketing expert. That said, if they are going to spend money, I really wish they would’ve put it into better technology so they don’t have anymore streaming issues

Totally agree. Who really cares? Plus, many times their streaming issues are really yours for not having adequate internet speed.

9 hours ago, 1032004 said:

Sorry, didn’t realize that liking posts qualified as ridiculous

I noticed you left out the railroading of multiple threads. Yes, liking posts isnt a big deal, but the entire shtick has gotten pretty old. You are apparently sympathetic to all this. Im sorry you were so offended by the logo change.

47 minutes ago, russelscout said:

Im sorry you were so offended by the logo change.

I wasn't actually.  I tried to keep it to the existing flo thread simply saying "what's up with it."  But since a new thread was created on it, I shared that I think it was unnecessary.

Edited by 1032004

If the colors were always red and they changed to that lime green color you guys would be whining ten times as loud. I actually prefer the new logo to the wave and I’m already starting g to prefer the red. I always thought the green sucked. 

34 minutes ago, AnklePicker said:

If the colors were always red and they changed to that lime green color you guys would be whining ten times as loud. I actually prefer the new logo to the wave and I’m already starting g to prefer the red. I always thought the green sucked. 

Nobody asked your opinion, Swan.

Move along.

4 hours ago, Lurker said:

Surely that’s a joke 

3 hours ago, AnklePicker said:

You got it anyway.  I’ll go where I please. 

It was a joke, gents, obvi. Apologies. :)

On 10/2/2019 at 12:27 AM, JasonBryant said:

Well, that MatTalk Online logo is real snazzy.

3 hours ago, stp said:

Can we still blame Martin?  

I mentioned earlier that I think you can.  It seems red was always the FloTrack color, and Mark was a track guy.  Maybe if Martin was still around maybe he tries to make everyone green instead of red.