nhs67

New Flo Color Scheme

31 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

If they make custom mats for one of the various tournaments they sponsor, regret will soon follow.

Like the lime green in the "Who's #1?" mat and uniforms? (Displayed after the logo and color change)

8 hours ago, AHamilton said:

Like the lime green in the "Who's #1?" mat and uniforms? (Displayed after the logo and color change)

Not following you, Al.  Were those made after the change, thereby implying that even Flo is embarrassed by their logo and colors? 

12 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

Not following you, Al.  Were those made after the change, thereby implying that even Flo is embarrassed by their logo and colors? 

I'm saying they made the logo and color change earlier in the week but EVERYTHING at Who's#1 was the old scheme.  That is pretty embarrassing from a marketing/branding perspective.  You would think the uniforms and mats at the event would be the new colors/logo OR they would wait a week to roll out the new.  Bad communication/timing at the corporate level.

Bad communication, if any, happened at the time of logo change not at the time of mat selection. Leading wrestling photographer Tony Rotundo says the color red bad from a photo/video standpoint. Better to use nonred branding on mats, which, of course, appear in all photo + video?

36 minutes ago, jon said:

Bad communication, if any, happened at the time of logo change not at the time of mat selection. Leading wrestling photographer Tony Rotundo says the color red bad from a photo/video standpoint. Better to use nonred branding on mats, which, of course, appear in all photo + video?

I understand all that, but it is kind of an embarrassing and odd situation.

5 hours ago, Billyhoyle said:

I like the new logo.  This rebrand makes way more sense than when the WTT finals were rebranded to "Final X."  

Final X is still a thing. Rebrand only caught me once this weekend as I was looking for the Flosports app on my iPad, then I realized "Oh yeah, red."

I was actually backing Flo when everyone was saying they stole their logo from like 10 different places, since if it looks kinda like 10 other logos than they probably didn't steal it.

However I just noticed it is also pretty reminiscient of the Rokfin, which of course was founded by Martin Floreani, which is interesting to me...

SQhjBgX8_400x400.pngKhqYKIkr_400x400.jpg