Jump to content
Jimmy Cinnabon

AJ Ferrari announcing college choice tonight

Recommended Posts

He would not cut down to 174 if he picks Oklahoma State here is what their line up could look like in two years

125 Trevor Mastrogiovanni

133 Daton Fix (Jakason Burks) (Reece Witcraft)

141 Kaden Gfeller

149 Brevin Balmeceda or Daniel Manibog 

157 Wyatt Sheets or Chance Mclane

165 Travis Wittlake

174 Wittlake or Luke Surber

184 Dustin Plott or Anthony Montalvo 

197 Aj Ferrari 

Hwt Konner Doucet or Kyle Haas ( dont know why he would not pick OSU since Caldwell is his brother)

 

Edited by Luke The Drifter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know Ferrari is ranked pretty highly, but can someone point out his best wins? I looked at his Track Wrestling profile and don't recognize the names of the guys he has beaten. So what top ranked big guys has he beaten? Thanks in advance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

I know Ferrari is ranked pretty highly, but can someone point out his best wins? I looked at his Track Wrestling profile and don't recognize the names of the guys he has beaten. So what top ranked big guys has he beaten? Thanks in advance. 

Amos, Cardenas, cadet world bronze and a few other high level wins. 

He also almost never loses 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Luke The Drifter said:

He would not cut down to 174 if he picks Oklahoma State here is what their line up could look like in two years

125 Trevor Mastrogiovanni

133 Daton Fix (Jakason Burks) (Reece Witcraft)

141 Kaden Gfeller

149 Brevin Balmeceda or Daniel Manibog 

157 Wyatt Sheets or Chance Mclane

165 Travis Wittlake

174 Wittlake or Luke Surber

184 Dustin Plott or Anthony Montalvo 

197 Aj Ferrari 

Hwt Konner Doucet or Kyle Haas ( dont know why he would not pick OSU since Caldwell is his brother)

 

Basing this on OK state's histories of having guys cut a lot.  Wittlake wrestled 184 in high school yet you have him penciled in at 165.  That's one example.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Luke The Drifter said:

He would not cut down to 174 if he picks Oklahoma State here is what their line up could look like in two years

125 Trevor Mastrogiovanni

133 Daton Fix (Jakason Burks) (Reece Witcraft)

141 Kaden Gfeller

149 Brevin Balmeceda or Daniel Manibog 

157 Wyatt Sheets or Chance Mclane

165 Travis Wittlake

174 Wittlake or Luke Surber

184 Dustin Plott or Anthony Montalvo 

197 Aj Ferrari 

Hwt Konner Doucet or Kyle Haas ( dont know why he would not pick OSU since Caldwell is his brother)

 

174 is Joseph Smith

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, CoachWrestling said:

What did he do? 

Like I said, It's just me being a picky old guy. 

But basically he puts out twitter polls before and after every one of his visits, refers to himself in the third person, photoshopped pictures of him in each singlet... now he's gotta hold a live stream of his decision. You get the drift... it's just a bit much.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, steamboat_charlie v2 said:

Like I said, It's just me being a picky old guy. 

But basically he puts out twitter polls before and after every one of his visits, refers to himself in the third person, photoshopped pictures of him in each singlet... now he's gotta hold a live stream of his decision. You get the drift... it's just a bit much.  

So basically he's 18 and you want him to get off your lawn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, steamboat_charlie v2 said:

What a shock.  

Anyway, they're getting absolutely loaded.  Ol' Johnny is far from done.  

Not that you’re wrong but we say this about every three years when he signs a loaded class, then they underperform given their high school accolades.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...