Lurker

What's up with Anzor Boltukaev?

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=varner+snyder+Boulteav+2016+Yarigan&ru=%2fvideos%2fsearch%3fq%3dvarner%2bsnyder%2bBoulteav%2b2016%2bYarigan%26FORM%3dHDRSC3&view=detail&mid=4A43B4E4FB7D8AA80D334A43B4E4FB7D8AA80D33&rvsmid=7AE5FB0BEC4CB6BDBB717AE5FB0BEC4CB6BDBB71&FORM=VDMCNR

Here is the pinnacle of his career. Takes out Snyder in the semis and Varner in the finals then he beats Gatsalov at Russian nationals to make the team. Then bombs at the Olympics and goes 0-1 losing big to Adritsiev. Then pops and just like that gone for good!

Rumor has it that his latest walk around weight is 160. 

Are you being serious? Wow! If you are then was on some heavy stuff and was the definition of steroids. It doesn’t surprise me because if one was taking state sponsored stuff and then having nothing after coming back to Russia with that performance. Anyone find any pics? I’d love to see the before/after comparison.

13 hours ago, RajaThaiKnee said:

Are you being serious? Wow! If you are then was on some heavy stuff and was the definition of steroids. It doesn’t surprise me because if one was taking state sponsored stuff and then having nothing after coming back to Russia with that performance. Anyone find any pics? I’d love to see the before/after comparison.

Once in a while... I like to mess around.  Nothing malicious... Just a little mischievous.  One of the former Russian Heavies though is walking around under 200lbs and is a shell of his former self.  I recall seeing the pics on this forum a few months back.

45 minutes ago, treep2000 said:

Once in a while... I like to mess around.  Nothing malicious... Just a little mischievous.  One of the former Russian Heavies though is walking around under 200lbs and is a shell of his former self.  I recall seeing the pics on this forum a few months back.

Yah, the Uzbek guy who wrestled Tervel D. The before & after pics are wild.

Well played...the thing is he wrestled like a very out of shape 160 pounder at the Olympics. I wonder what those pills were that he claimed a Russian doctor gave him. Masking agents? Some undetectable designer PEDs?

5 hours ago, RajaThaiKnee said:

Well played...the thing is he wrestled like a very out of shape 160 pounder at the Olympics. I wonder what those pills were that he claimed a Russian doctor gave him. Masking agents? Some undetectable designer PEDs?

Bolt was "sick" in Rio.  And if you believe that, I've got a bridge over the Volga I can get you on the cheap...

4 hours ago, Coach_J said:

Bolt was "sick" in Rio.  And if you believe that, I've got a bridge over the Volga I can get you on the cheap...

He was my biggest "fear" for Snyder, untill the Russian scandal hit and we knew Russians were going to be looked at with heavy scrutiny in dope testing.  Once all that came down, his performance in Rio was not at all surprising.