Kentucky_Mudflap

Transfer Tech - Grate Plan or Ticking Time Bomb?

7 minutes ago, MSU158 said:

I am well aware of that usage. HOWEVER, his WHOLE message leans towards it being taken LITERALLY.  He isn’t known as a poster pro Iowa and he immediately calls for the talent to go elsewhere. 

Either way arguing with you is a waste of time. Hopefully he will actually jump in and  confirm it was an Iowa troll job. 

You asked for the meaning, I am just trying to help you out. I care that much. 

Btw, this in no way implies he was or was not trolling Iowa. 

Edited by TBar1977

I dont think he meant stupid the way you think he meant it MSU158.  I believe he is using stupid as something unbelievable not that the kids are stupid for going there.  Like that kid has stupid talent, which is meant as a good thing, not a bad thing.  I could be way off though. 

1 hour ago, jeffrideal said:

I dont think he meant stupid the way you think he meant it MSU158.  I believe he is using stupid as something unbelievable not that the kids are stupid for going there.  Like that kid has stupid talent, which is meant as a good thing, not a bad thing.  I could be way off though. 

I would agree with that, IF he didn't immediately go with them not beating PSU and sending them somewhere that "actually" could win like NCState with "better" weather........As if NCState has done anything to this point to considered a contender, let alone moreso than Iowa.  Add in that he has a history of knocking Iowa and you should get where I came from.

Edited by MSU158

8 minutes ago, MSU158 said:

I would agree with that, IF he didn't immediately go with them not beating PSU and sending them somewhere that "actually" could win like NCState with "better" weather........As if NCState has done anything to this point to considered a contender, let alone moreso than Iowa.  Add in that he has a history of knocking Iowa and you should get where I came from.

It's not that complicated.

The guy just wants some school to beat Penn State. In his view, if Iowa can't do it with these Young Guns then kids should look elsewhere. 

Edited by TBar1977

24 minutes ago, steamboat_charlie v2 said:

Good to see the PSU / Iowa bickerers already in mid-season form...

It will get much better as the season progresses and Iowa fans feel like they actually have a chance to unseat PSU this year. That's when the real fun will begin. 

Image result for smiley face gif

17 hours ago, TheOhioState said:

I know a top coach who couldn't wrestle at states his senior year.  Want to go down that road?

This is obviously a lie. I can prove it - no one wrestles at states because everyone goes to STATE. Nice try internet liar.

On 10/9/2019 at 2:37 PM, MSU158 said:

Seriously?  How many Young Guns have wrestled at Iowa so far?  For how long?

The answer?  4 and all have at least 2 years of eligibility remaining.  That sure is a HUGE sample size to say it is "stupid" and not team productive.

1.) Spencer Lee-1,1,?,?

2.)Kemerer-3,4,?,?

3.)Young-DNQ,5,?,?

4.)Murin-R12,?,?,?

Of the above 4, only Lee and Kemerer were inside the top 25(Young was 25 on the button) in their respective class rankings.  Max Murin was #44.

But, don't let actual statistics get in the way of your agenda....................

Even more impressive when you consider Young's DNQ was because he was stuck behind Marinelli, not because he wasn't good enough to qualify. He was likely a R12 guy at 165 that year.