Plasmodium

Any of you Penn Staters know this guy?

7 hours ago, olddirty said:

Agree with the idiot part, disagree with the children to restaurants part.  Total bummer when Im out at a restaurant to treat myself and my girl after a long week of hard work, and Im paying good money to have kids running around and screaming.  I agree with him.  If you cant control your kids in a restaurant, dont bring them.  It ruins it for everyone else.  Unpopular opinion because most people are parents. 

I agree with you on controlling your kids. The article I read, he wasn’t making an “If then “ statement. He was suggesting blanket policy.  

14 hours ago, olddirty said:

Agree with the idiot part, disagree with the children to restaurants part.  Total bummer when Im out at a restaurant to treat myself and my girl after a long week of hard work, and Im paying good money to have kids running around and screaming.  I agree with him.  If you cant control your kids in a restaurant, dont bring them.  It ruins it for everyone else.  Unpopular opinion because most people are parents. 

Don't take your girl to Red Robin

On 10/8/2019 at 7:17 PM, scribe said:

He’s got strong and frequently dumb opinions. At least going by the article. But racism is a bit of a stretch. His comments about Muslims do venture into that territory though. 

Commenting on Muslims is not racism. Maybe religious bigotry, but not racism as Muslim is not a race.

Muslim is a religion of peace and if you don't believe that they will kill you. ;)

On 10/8/2019 at 8:17 PM, scribe said:

He’s got strong and frequently dumb opinions. At least going by the article. But racism is a bit of a stretch. His comments about Muslims do venture into that territory though. 

Yeah man he wants it be like the good old days when he was there, he hates dreadlocks and says they make you look ugly, and he clearly hates Muslims 

it is pretty clear this guy is a racist, islamiphobe, and a great “old man yells at cloud” stereotype